Reaction score

From a "Fighting Man" :)

001e744d-614.jpg

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Nobody is saying Barrett is a fighting man, he is the brains. As was shown in that recent interview, where he was not at his best either but he still routed the other four

Last edited:

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score
Nobody is saying Barrett is a fighting man, he is the brains. As was shown in that recent interview, where he was not at his best either but he still routed the other four

He may well be the brains, but the NP is a busted flush with the internal struggles and seemingly ceaseless squabbling and back-biting. Between Reynolds and him and their hubris, they've done irreparable harm to the party and their own brands.

If I had an Irish passport, I would in no way hitch my cart to that horse.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
He may well be the brains, but the NP is a busted flush with the internal struggles and seemingly ceaseless squabbling and back-biting. Between Reynolds and him and their hubris, they've done irreparable harm to the party and their own brands.

If I had an Irish passport, I would in no way hitch my cart to that horse.
Nobody in their right mind will vote for the little bollix.
He'll get a few protest votes ant that'll be that.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I feel again, your gut is right. And it looks like Barrett knows it and has instead formed a militant group.

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score
I feel again, your gut is right. And it looks like Barrett knows it and has instead formed a militant group.

I've no problem with the militant group, other than it might scare off normies.

Dems and Reps had armed militias attached to them before, during and after the Civil War as did practically every political party in Weimar Germany.

The AfD ought to form one too, considering the attacks they've been subjected to over the years.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
That is a good point now that you mention it. Some years ago a micro group called identity Ireland had there very small leader bashed on the Luas train

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
That is a decent number listening live, the host has a few thousand subscribers

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
That's actually less than the (eventual) 194 votes he received in the 2021 by-election, a mere 13,000 shy of winning a seat in the Dail.
I'd say he will get more than 194 now , so much more illegal migrant scum have been allowed to enter Ireland illegally since 2021 skin

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom