The Super Bowl.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
That was so shit it's unreal :LOL: the worst one of them I've seen
“EPIC FAIL: Rihanna gave, without question, the single worst Halftime Show in Super Bowl history. This after insulting far more than half of our Nation, which is already in serious DECLINE, with her foul and insulting language. Also, so much for her ‘Stylist!’” - The Donald

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Wow.. Okay. Not scoring the touchdown to eat the clock. I guess you learn something new every day :)
It's heart breaking for a team when the other side have the downs to do "spikes" and you have no more timeouts to stop the clock

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Sir do you have any interest in College ball? I was once at Ohio State vs Michigan in the "Horseshoe". 105,000 packed into it. Mad craic.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
These are the current top 5 draft prospects

1. QB BRYCE YOUNG, ALABAMA

Young is flat-out this draft's best playmaker at quarterback. He can get you a bucket. Young earned a 92.2 grade in 2021 when he won the Heisman and followed it up with a 91.5 mark in 2022.

2. DI JALEN CARTER, GEORGIA

Carter is neck and neck with Quinnen Williams for the best defensive tackle prospect we’ve graded at PFF (since 2014). Williams was a touch quicker, while Carter is a bit more powerful, but it’s darn close. Carter finished 2022 with a Power-Five-leading 92.3 overall grade.

3. QB WILL LEVIS, KENTUCKY

Levis fought to keep his head above water week in and week out against SEC competition. He’ll be battle-tested for the NFL. Levis played through turf toe for much of the 2022 season but earned a 90.6 overall grade when healthy under former Los Angeles Rams offensive coordinator Liam Coen in 2021.

4. EDGE WILL ANDERSON JR., ALABAMA

Anderson had as productive a three-year college career as we’ve seen from a defensive lineman. He picked up 207 pressures over that span. He’s an explosive and fluid 6-foot-4, 243-pound blue-chip edge defender prospect.

5. QB C.J. STROUD, OHIO STATE

Stroud put a stamp on his college tenure in a big way with the second-highest-graded game of his career against Georgia in the College Football Playoff. Stroud has the accuracy and anticipation to thrive in the NFL

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
R.17fb7da1ee99654dd939e499a0eed77b

I bet it was quite an experience in the horseshoe :)

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Sorry Dan, but the US football is just a poor man's Rugby/GAA!
Not as much as a second did I watch this season. Yes, it is a bollox of a sport, as bad as basketball even.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Donald took out Rhianna last night. It ain't the first time he took out a female

Hillary Clinton: “If Hillary Clinton can’t satisfy her husband, what makes her think she can satisfy America?”

Cher: “Cher is somewhat of a loser. She’s lonely. She’s unhappy. She’s very miserable.”

Arianna Huffington: “Unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man — he made a good decision.”

Kim Kardashian: “Does she have a good body? No. Does she have a fat a**? Absolutely.”

Stormy Daniels: “Horseface”.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I bet it was quite an experience in the horseshoe :)
Sure was Sir. There was at least as many again outside 'tailgating', ie, having their pickups full of food and drink and watching on the big screen.

Just happened to be in Columbus at that time and a lad I know got me and my Dundalk mate tickets.

The Michigan lads walking by were treated to "NO BLUE!" shouts from the locals. All good natured though, like the GAA.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
A big trade happened without too much media attention.....Aaron Rodgers has been traded from Green bay to the New York Jets , not sure how many draft picks the jets had to give Green bay , probably their first and third round picks

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Fenian, is that Lansdowne or the RDS? Looks like the former.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom