Thoughts on Herman Kelly

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Yes, Hermit is top notch.

But the alarming thing is that a lad like Val, could be sucked into this nonsense. It looks like all it took was a cup of tay with Hermann and Val was absorbed into The Borg.

valamhic

Reaction score
Hermit has put Val firmly back in his box.
No he has not. I have to decide what is the best approach to fix the problem. We probably all agree 1) there are too many migrants in Ireland and 2) hundreds of thousands more are due to come here amounting to about 4 million more over 6 years unless it is stopped.

We probably all agree that the government is our enemy and that 70% of non government politicians want much more migrants up to about 7 million. I do agree that Hermit, Dan Coal and Myles want them all rounded up and deported and that all with non dark skin should be deported.

I however am not a nurse for these three posters. If they are in severe depression over this, they need to get someone else top nurse them, I am not a nurse.

The first rule is when in a hole stop digging. That means stop all migration into Ireland pushed by the EU or by the arrival of boats. The 3 posters will never have any influence on migration. They will have no power. Herman Jelly has a chance of winning an EU seat. If a coloured man wants to participate, he is welcome.

Last edited:

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Yes we agree. So why have you got N!ggers holding your placard?

valamhic

Reaction score
Yes, Hermit is top notch.

But the alarming thing is that a lad like Val, could be sucked into this nonsense. It looks like all it took was a cup of tay with Hermann and Val was absorbed into The Borg.
Your man Justin Barret proposed mass deportations and got 300 votes. He was shoved out by his own party. You cannot ever tell us why.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I do agree that Hermit, Dan Coal and Myles want them all rounded up

I however am not a nurse for these three posters.
I hope they dont have you as a vote counter anyway

valamhic

Reaction score
I hope they dont have you as a vote counter anyway
Counting is the only ability I ever publicly bragged about. I was the first person to discover that there is no such thing as a negative number.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Well you mentioned four names and you counted it as three.

So there s a negative one right there.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I do agree that Hermit, Dan Coal and Myles want them all rounded up and deported and that all with non dark skin should be deported.
Looks like 4 to me.

Hermit, Dan , Coal and Myles.

valamhic

Reaction score
I have admitted to been a racist, the nationalities are German and Irish. I greatly admire the new leaders of Mali, Burkina Facso and Niger for kicking the yanks and French out and inviting the Russians and Chinese to help them build their future.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Thankfully the black doctor was kept away. No thanks to you though Sir.

You openly desired for him to give me the 'finger' up the Áras while saying "Look no hands!"

valamhic

Reaction score
Looks like 4 to me.

Hermit, Dan , Coal and Myles.
All right I will grant you Hermit, but he a newcomer. It is true that these amount to a large portion of participants since I was sacked. if were still a mod there would be 80 posters. There are only 7 now.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom