"Tommy Robinson" arrested at "March Against Antisemitism" Rally.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
He called the Police on Tommy you eejit.
We then witness a complete lack of interest from from both TR & Police in pursuing the alleged rapists.

The Irishman clearly called for a reliable witness and provided TR with an opportunity to do the right thing with the appropriate authority, you thicko.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
A very good lady talking about trying to combat Muslim extremism in England

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Miss Catherine finds this whole thing hilarious. I think she needs to recalibrate.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

You know you could be considered easily an extremist in need of "combatting".

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score

The article's got a lot inside. What's your take on what she's saying?

I got this bit FTA and it reminded me of future potential Irish situations

. . . Khan strongly disagrees with the former home secretary’s claim that multiculturalism has failed, after Braverman used a speech in the US in September to label migration as “too much, too quick, with too little thought given to integration and the impact on social cohesion”.

She dismisses multiculturalism as a dated concept and argues that the divisions currently dominating British society are “not because of migrants”. “We’re a diverse democracy, there are going to be tensions across all backgrounds,” Khan says. “There are tensions between people of different political opinions, there are people who have different opinions on a class basis. There are so many fault lines now.”

What we don’t need, she says, is
Myles O'Reilly's stirring things up for their own ends. :cool:

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Miss Catherine finds this whole thing hilarious. I think she needs to recalibrate.

Islamic extremism is always going to be in the best circumstances a relative term- for instance I would be a pretty liberal Catholic compared to Plunkett here but relative to the general Catholic population in Ireland I would count as a "conservative Catholic".

However when people like her use that term they measure not on Religious grounds but on purely political ones- namely what is the attitude of the Muslim in question particularly to the Zionist entity but also to the UAE, the UK and the Saudi States. The more positive they are towards those States the more "moderate" they are and the more negative they are the more "extremist".

This makes Madkhalist Salafis and Imam Tawhidi type Shia into "moderate Muslims" and the type of Westernized to the point of mental shattering Muslim who considers themselves an "Islamic feminist" and loves hanging out with Mercurial and people like him into "Islamic extremists" which is beyond silly but that is the flying monkeys of Zionism and the UK Deep State for you.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
That’s why little Tommy’s online pups support the Zionazis. They follow their master.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
He is an Irish Traveller so it is probably wrong to expect actual "British Patriotism" from him.
So he’s a little useful idiot gypsy?😀.

His Zionist masters must be pissing themselves having a gypsy leading all those young Christian men into doing their bidding😀

They wouldn’t piss on any of them if they were on fire😀

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Tommy is a great man Ruck.

His misunderstandings on the Jews are unfortunate but given his background I can see why anything anti-Muzzie would appeal to him.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom