"Tommy Robinson" arrested at "March Against Antisemitism" Rally.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
Tommy is a great man Ruck.

His misunderstandings on the Jews are unfortunate but given his background I can see why anything anti-Muzzie would appeal to him.
Anyone exposing child sexual abusers is doing a good thing. But Tommy only tries to expose Muslim paedos. That’s because he’s owned by Zionists who want to portray Muslims in a bad light, so people then might accept the ethnic cleansing and mass-murder we see today in Gaza.

Did you ever hear Tommy on about the many Jewish paedos who flock to safety in Israel each year?

No, because he’s paid to stoke Muslim hate, not expose paedos. He’s a fraud. A Zionist bitch!

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
No, because he’s paid to stoke Muslim hate, not expose paedos. He’s a fraud. A Zionist bitch!

You could make the argument that he is actually exploiting them more than they are exploiting him- not that I agree with that but they are certainly using each other and "Tommy" has gotten a lot out of them. So I wouldnt call him a Zionist bitch.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
You could make the argument that he is actually exploiting them more than they are exploiting him- not that I agree with that but they are certainly using each other and "Tommy" has gotten a lot out of them. So I wouldnt call him a Zionist bitch.
Would it be fair to say he pimps himself out to them?

Anyway, maybe he’ll surprise me and bust a Jewish, or Christian paedo ring sometime.

If so I’ll reassess him. Until then I just see him as a useful tool of Zionism.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Anyone exposing child sexual abusers is doing a good thing. But Tommy only tries to expose Muslim paedos.

Myles shills for TR here, I raised the same point with him, He has no interest in other pedo's and ignores the subject, he doesn't care about the victims either or the falsely accused - none of it - he's hunting muzzies but these days he comes up empty handed.

He got nothing in regard to muzzie pedo grooming gangs in Ireland a big fecking zero 0% in two years.

I'm waiting, I'm interested to see the problem revealed and convicted - he's got nothing but a Spoofy mind on this issue - Sure enough if there's sex involved , pervy sex - He's on it!! :poop:

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Myles shills for TR here, I raised the same point with him, He has no interest in other pedo's and ignores the subject, he doesn't care about the victims either or the falsely accused - none of it - he's hunting muzzies but these days he comes up empty handed.

He got nothing in regard to muzzie pedo grooming gangs in Ireland a big fecking zero 0% in two years.

I'm waiting, I'm interested to see the problem revealed and convicted - he's got nothing but a Spoofy mind on this issue - Sure enough if there's sex involved , pervy sex - He's on it!! :poop:

A lot of politics in the contemporary West is very much akin to the Mexican and Yankee professional wrestling- think of TR like a professional wrestler over there.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Whatever one's opinion on a man (whom I believe to be great) can we at least have a certain amount of decorum, for example, Ms Catherine's disrespectful use of inverted commas when she uses Tommy's name?

If I was Taoiseach tomorrow I'd invite Tommy over and make him a freeman of Dublin.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
Isn’t his real name said to be Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon?

If so inverted commas around Tommy would be apt.

Can’t see him being a Pikey if that’s his real name though…🙂

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
You sound like an idiot, to be honest Ruck.

Your furry little friends are already grooming and raping your girls as we speak.

There's nothing like a defeated people who allow a handful of migrants ride their 13 year old children.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
Looks like Myles is getting angry because little ‘Tommy’ is under scrutiny…

Here’s what Wikipedia say about his names:

The name "Tommy Robinson" is taken from a prominent member of the Luton Town MIGs, a football hooligan crew which follows Luton Town FC.[13] The pseudonym successfully hid his identity and criminal history until the connection was uncovered in July 2010 by Searchlight magazine.[9][222] He has also used the names Andrew McMaster, Paul Harris,[192]Wayne King,[223][224] and Stephen Lennon.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
When? When Myles shows us some proof like this . . .

ETA - Any comment from Myles the Crusader on Child Rape recently??
it's happening all over Ireland buddy , the kebab men are grabbing ass and didn't even ask .......they think white women are just dirty whores to be used

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
it's happening all over Ireland buddy , the kebab men are grabbing ass and didn't even ask .......they think white women are just dirty whores to be used
Agreed, I'm not disputing there's trouble and sexual harassment going on but that's slightly different to

Your furry little friends are already grooming and raping your girls as we speak.

There's nothing like a defeated people who allow a handful of migrants ride their 13 year old children.

Serious charges of child Rape demand Evidence to present and Police involvement.
Of which Myles has 0% to present, if he did you can be sure he'd post it, No?

it's never been easier to collect some evidence especially in today's Ireland but again . . .
He's got nothing to show but Lip, so far😠

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Sorry Myles, Your provocative posts demand a realistic query.

As do TR's recent provocations.

I've presented a strong case already to as why you are unable to post evidence of that which you claim.

Commentary gets a response, you must be able to show the charges and some conviction.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I will when you stop saying 'TR' instead of Tommy.

Have some respect.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
Myles nobody in their right mind wants paedos, of any religion or ethnicity, raping children. They’re sick animals that should be executed, or at least jailed for life.

The problem with little Tommy is that he only cares when Muslims are raping kids. This is because he’s paid by Zionists to demonise Islam.

Now personally I don’t want Muslims coming to live here in Ireland. I think their ways are not compatible with ours. They want to change our ways to theirs.

That said, little Tommy is a fraud because he doesn’t try to expose white/Christian/Jew etc Paedos.

Why are you so fond of someone who doesn’t want to stop ‘all’ paedos carrying out their sick acts? Do you think white/Christian/Jew paedos are ok?

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
You think someone needs paying to demonise Islam?!!

Given their behaviour everywhere they've gone I don't think anyone needs to be given a penny to tell about Muslim's disgusting behaviour in their host Countries.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
You think someone needs paying to demonise Islam?!!

Given their behaviour everywhere they've gone I don't think anyone needs to be given a penny to tell about Muslim's disgusting behaviour in their host Countries.
Are you saying you only care about protecting children from Muslim paedos, the same as little Tommy?

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
I will when you stop saying 'TR' instead of Tommy.

Have some respect.

Ah, you mean like Tommy™ or perhaps Tommy Robinson©??

Okay, I will when you show some respect by referring to me by my alias "Professor" or "Prof"

Do you have respect?

Remember Buddy Love was a hard drinking, cigarette smoking bar fly - It's not me, see?

Popular Threads

Top Bottom