Ukraine.

macdougal

Reaction score
From RT
"A militant wearing the insignia of Mexico’s notorious Gulf Cartel (Cartel Del Golfo, CDG) has been filmed in the state of Tamaulipas carrying a US-made anti-tank missile launcher. News channel Milenio TV identified the weapon as a Javelin, thousands of which were sent to Ukraine by the Pentagon over the last year."

Wolf

Reaction score
I'd say nights in the capital of corruption and perversion, Kiev, are fun this weather.
No wonder Zitler hasn't set foot in the Uki shithole for weeks....🤣🤣

D

Deleted member 1

Oh my god. Desperate stuff. That's not a Javelin.

And who do the Swedish sell the AT4 to?

FFS.

Do check anything you post? You tried to tell us an S-400 was a patriot!
I didn't say it was a Javelin. The AT4's were also donated to Ukraine by the US military.

D

Deleted member 1

Did anyone seriously believe the corrupt Nazis in Ukraine wouldn't be selling the weapons they scabbed off clowns in terrorist NATO on the black market???:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Ukraine is pretty much the trafficking capital of the World. Why would anyone be surprised or even bother trying to defend them.

Wolf

Reaction score
Yesterday I reminded a bot on Boards.ie of the totally unprovoked wars of aggression the US & Co waged on Iraq and Libya, asking if it thought Russia's war in Ukraine was worse.

Indeed it said, there is no comparison🙄

I couldn't explain to him that the war in Ukraine was forced upon Russia, as I was promptly banned🙂

Our bots here should have a look over there. They'd feel right at home🙂
Some of them post there too and on other discussion sites.
Busy days for the bots.

Wolf

Reaction score
I recall Clanrickard mentioning it before. It's bot heaven there!

They should send scientists there to do a study on mass-brainwashing🙂
And persecution complex.🤣

M

Mad as Fish

Who in their right mind would trust Zelensky with a nuclear arsenal? Nobody, but that is what he is after, or more likely the neocons are wanting to have nuclear bombs in an unstable country so that there is a better chance of having them dropped on Russia. I should think Putin would take out the bases where they are to be stored long before they arrive anyway.

MOSCOW, June 1. /TASS/. A petition calling for drafting a bill to provide Kiev with access to NATO’s arsenal of tactical nuclear weapons within five years was posted on Thursday to the official website of Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky.

According to the petition, it would be advisable for the Ukrainian head of state to "instruct the Ukrainian cabinet of ministers to draft a bill on providing Ukraine with access to tactical nuclear weapons under the framework of [Kiev’s] cooperation with NATO within the next five years."

Popular Threads

Top Bottom