Ukraine.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Meanwhile, Tass is reporting

Russian forces repulse massive Ukrainian tank attack in Zaporozhye area

During the battle, Russian forces "destroyed 22 enemy tanks, 10 infantry fighting vehicles, an armored combat vehicle and over 100 Ukrainian personnel," Lieutenant-General Igor Konashenkov reported

It also reported two tanks destroyed elsewhere, so that's 24 tanks down so far in this great and glorious thrust.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
An interesting statement from the company denying any direct sales for military use -

It's a mass produced carburettor gor two stroke motor's.
Looks pretty dirty for a single use weapon application.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
It's a mass produced carburettor gor two stroke motor's.
Looks pretty dirty for a single use weapon application.
Indeed, it looks like a much older style of carb as well, something off a 60's Villiers rather than modern drone. Who uses slot headed screws in manufacturing nowadays?

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score

According to Putin, the West creates obstructions to supply of Russian fertilizers to African nations for free and to supply of Russian grain to the continent. At the same time, the West blames Moscow for this, Putin added.

Putin added that Russia is ready to deliver 25,000-50,000 tonnes of grain to Burkina Faso, Mali, Eritrea and a number of other African countries for free.
"To be specific, I would like to add that in coming months, in coming three-four months, we will be ready to supply Burkina Faso, Zimbabwe, Mali, Somalia, the Central African Republic, Eritrea with 25,000-50,000 tonnes of grain for free. We will ensure free delivery of this production to consumers as well," Putin said at the plenary session of the Russia-Africa summit.
The president also said that Russia is ready "to replace Ukraine grain" on a commercial and "as a donation to the African countries that are in most need."

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Indeed, it looks like a much older style of carb as well, something off a 60's Villiers rather than modern drone. Who uses slot headed screws in manufacturing nowadays?
I've seen this type in an 1980 jonsered chainsaw. Or a very similar one.

bormotello

Reaction score
The Living Dead.

Remember when the USSR had all those Living Dead Fellas before the USSR collapsed ! ! !

Wolf

Reaction score
Ahem...Sorry but I NEVER backed Ukraine/US. I was ALWAYS rootin for Pootin!
You must be referring to "Leopard II" here!
I was referring to the site pervert, M1A2.
It'll whinge to Declan now about being called what it is.😂

bormotello

Reaction score
I don't. I never have.

As for actual Nazis...

View: https://twitter.com/P_Kallioniemi/status/1683803128053788672?t=MaQw5gJDKDKzXxoUx34_Hw&s=19

The "Ukrainians are Nazis" trope was dead on arrival when Russian propagandists first trotted it out. Anyone with a bit of common sense could find out just how many Ukrainians voted for far right parties in the last elections and how that squared with the winner being Jewish. I see it though as a part of a larger failure on the part of Russian propaganda which has dropped some almighty clangers during the course of the war. The quality and professionalism of propaganda has dropped markedly since the fall of the USSR. Its been a revelation, really.

I won't bother commenting on the rest of the garbage you wrote.

BS
a) most Russian Nazis moved to Ukraine
b) Rosich even it height never had more than 15 members, from your link Rosich in 2014
F14NvitXgAAyRaU.jpg

and compare it Azov regiment
Фото-01-3-900x468.jpeg

с) the fact that Rosich joined the Wagner group during the Syrian crusade doesn't make Prigozhin company Nazi
d) you forgot to mention that Navalny was the leader of Russian Nazis up to 2014
Eto4Ka2VIAMfwCN.jpg

bormotello

Reaction score
depends on how you will look at it
I would consider as a disaster for the US Department of State that despite all efforts and pressure 27 African countries represented by first or second state officials in the hierarchy
Niger's president decided to stay home and now pays for the consequences

View: https://twitter.com/MyLordBebo/status/1684562348344999938

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
I was referring to the site pervert, M1A2.
It'll whinge to Declan now about being called what it is.😂

Mod action;

Wolf you are a popular poster but seriously this continual thing against M1A2 may well result in a ban sooner or later.

Declan puts in his money and time for others to have this site- people should remember that before bitching and causing trouble.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
BS
a) most Russian Nazis moved to Ukraine

People in the West go on about the Russian Federation being super repressive, now it is not a civil liberties utopia but it is a lot less repressive than say the French State- the thing is that most of Putin's repressiveness has been focused on actual Neo-Nazis. These people didn't moan when the UK banned National Action. I am not a great fan of Putin but the levels of hypocrisy thrown at him is psychotic.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Well that means he set himself up for acute, and predicable, embarrassment, doesn't it?

Not the sharpest tool in the box, is he?

Egypt is strategically important- politics means having to deal with people that you do not necessarily agree with or like. Think of the serious people in politics who have to deal with a certain coked up catamite from Western Eurasia.

bormotello

Reaction score
Meanwhile on Russia-Africa summit
photo1690445700.jpeg

Compare it with poor Americans who decided to get a tour of Capitol without buying tickets

bormotello

Reaction score
Says the guy who doesn't know what "200" means in the context of Russian casualties. You're a spoofer.
LOL
Anybody who used 200 in real life, never will use it in a blog
It is the first sign of a fake account where codewords like 200/300 are used to add +20 to credibility

Popular Threads

Top Bottom