Ukraine.

I

Irish Warrior

Seems to be a lull over there, perhaps just for the Victory holiday or perhaps the calm before the storm.
They tried to recapture snake Island, lost 14 planes, 3 helicopters and soldiers.

I

Irish Warrior

According to Western experts, Ukraine has already lost the war, as it lost:

80% of oil and gas fields
All refineries and large tank farms
Fields for sowing
Coal mines
Four major ports
A significant part of nuclear and a significant part of coal generation
Oil and gas fields on the Black Sea shelf
Metallurgical plants in Mariupol and Krivoy Rog
Almost completely - the national military-industrial complex

1652204174157.png

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I am having difficulty copying and pasting footage, You can search yourself.

Uke drones are decimation Russina hardware.

That I would believe because defense has been superior to offence. But it also means that the territory grabbed, will not be won back easily.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
You can't blame Warrior here Sir. He saw that you said you loved penises and reacted accordingly. As it happens you didn't say that but the Warrior wasn't to know. If a Mod on a Site says things like that then naturally a poster is going to be disgusted.

We seem to be discussing you and being gay a lot these last few days Val. WTF is that all about?

There is ton of things I disagree with IrishWarrior about but he was a quality poster on PoliticalIrish.com and he has been from what I have seen a quality poster here.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Tell that to the survivors of the 14,000 ethnic Russians in Donbas who since 2014 have been slaughtered by Uke forces. They sowed the wind with US and NATO suport and now they are reaping the whirlwind.

As I've repeated ad nauseum, Putin is a monster of our own creation and he means business, not like that pathetic sot, Yeltsin.

In the past Newsweek compared the Putschists/Banderists/"Ukrainian Nationalists" to ISIS.

Putin is no more a monster than Dev was.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Putin is winning where it matters, on Wall Street. Dow down 400 with Over 2 hours to go.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220512-162348_Google.jpg

This is even more amazing and indicates who has who by the balls.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The

Russian economy is not bullet proof.
That is very true but the markets are telling us very clearly who has the whip hand.

The Ukraine itself is after turning off a pipeline now. They are desperate.

A

Aldo

In the past Newsweek compared the Putschists/Banderists/"Ukrainian Nationalists" to ISIS.

Putin is no more a monster than Dev was.
Delusional shite. So easy for you to say from the comfort of your home, far away from the people who suffer under him. This is a man who has poisoned political opponents (on more than one occasion), intimidated any opposition, suppressed dissent, manipulated mass media in Russia so that all people here is putin propaganda.

The man who is now busy bombing Ukraine into the Middle Ages.

Personally I'd like to see him fed to some hungry crocodiles. That would fill me with joy.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
We are at a crucial point. The American public, those paying attention, have a short attention span. They are tending to move on.

What concerns them is the amount of money in their pocket and that is getting less rapidly.
Putin should shut off the gas to Finland and Sweden before they join NATO.

Something has to give, and the only thing giving at the moment is the value of the euro falling. When and if it breaks below the dollar parity, then energy in Europe will be very onerous indeed.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The war has shown us that unless a country uses nukes, it is next to impossible to do a blitz capturing swarths of territory. Even without firing any drone or little lethal tank killer, the tanks themselves will break down after a few potholes or speedbumps.

Tanks and ships are in effect obsolete imho now.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Warrior predicted that it would all be over by now, done and dusted. The best he can show is a petrol queue. England had that 4 months
ago. Not much to see.
Big difference, nobody is bombing Britain. How is the vast quantities of fuel going to be distributed and from where???

Popular Threads

Top Bottom