Ukraine.

D

Deleted member 1

It would have been an easy if on day one he carpet bombed them and destroyed their infrastructure and communications. So why did he not do so.

is it,

All fake
A plan to destroy NATO and Western Europe.
An attempt to be nice to Ukes and be friends.
Is he a puppet playing his part to bring about the

It would have been an easy if on day one he carpet bombed them and destroyed their infrastructure and communications. So why did he not do so.

is it,

All fake
A plan to destroy NATO and Western Europe.
An attempt to be nice to Ukes and be friends.
Is he a puppet playing his part to bring about the NWO
On hindsight yes. I think he had to wait for various regions to become part of the Russian Federation first.
That way the attacks on now sovereign soil could justify a full on attack on infrastructure. Not saying that Putin is uncorruptible. There have been rumours that the reason the rail system was never fully targeted is that it was required for the transport of certain mineral ores out of Russia. That could only be at the behest of business lobbyists. Not sure how much truth is in that. I haven't been able to pin down anything solid on it yet.

On the destruction of Europe, I don't think that was ever a Russian aspiration. A US one perhaps, judging by the content of the below report.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
On face value, surely the destruction of Europe removes the NATO threat.

With the latest figure of 62000 "ukrainians", What happens at 100000 or 200000, when does the money run out. Or has the money run out already, as I see hotels complaining of not being paid and being owed millions.

Reactions: jpc
D

Deleted member 1

On face value, surely the destruction of Europe removes the NATO threat.

With the latest figure of 62000 "ukrainians", What happens at 100000 or 200000, when does the money run out. Or has the money run out already, as I see hotels complaining of not being paid and being owed millions.
Not really. TBH, the general consensus is that NATO is just the US's bullyboy. Whether or not nations contribute financially is irrelevant. They are just members for extra clout. Poland being a prime example.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
People are sick of the Ukrainians in Ireland complaining about the food and accommodation whilst renting their own house out on airbnb

D

Deleted member 1

The edit function is a privilege on sites , there was a poster who was going back to edit posts from two months ago

very sneaky to even think of something like that :)
In fairness that would be a rare occurrence. Usually it's used for oopsies after posting. Severely guilty of this myself.

D

Deleted member 1

About time for that fad of adopting a pet Ukrainian to blow over
Question is, are they trainable? I've subscribed to a training course that requires me to bring them along to actively participate. Should I be concerned about inbred traits surfacing as a reflex action?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
No, they will bite as soon as a pack is formed. Plus they likely have worms,

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score

It made me cold even reading it.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Below freezing in Kiev so they will be burning any wood they can find including furniture. In a month they will be starving and the west will be trucking in food, if they can find it.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Strikes today have knocked out the water in Kiev.

A bit more poundng now will do it presumably.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score

It is curtains for Ukraine.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
It is down to minus 8 centigrade in Kiev tonight. Things must be getting pretty desperate there.

On the front, it isbeing reported that that 30000 Ukes are surrounded in Bakkmut and that it isnearly over.

That is why there are now calls for a negotiation. Putin of course will demand to keep the territory he has already taken and maybe more.

Zellensky is likely doomed and must flee to live.

Roll on the cold.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score

The clowns have used up all out stinger and harpoon missiles.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Reports of americans and english getting erased in Bakkmut. Not sure if true but seems logical. There is talk of putin using a nuke, which of course means he is not but soneone else is

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom