Ukraine.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Who blew up Nordstream, my money is on the yanks.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Most likely. Next question, why?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Desperation stories in the western press of a Russian collapse. While others say that it is in effect over for Ukraine and they are totally put of men. I suspect this is a last gasp propaganda push as the western Europeans now see the cold winter arriving.

K

King_and_a_Double

Desperation stories in the western press of a Russian collapse. While others say that it is in effect over for Ukraine and they are totally put of men. I suspect this is a last gasp propaganda push as the western Europeans now see the cold winter arriving.
The Russians have clearly been taken aback by the Ukrainian resistance. They assumed they would take most of the territory they wanted in a short period of time; a sort of blitz starting from the Russian border to Kiev.

The recent mass consription (met with strong resistance within Russia) and Putin's nuclear threats would suggest that the Russians are panicking..

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score

The major general says that if Russia uses nukes, the nato will go into Ukraine and defeat the Russians in 96 hours.

That lad is cuckoo. Of course putin would nuke the western troops.

The video is tripe. 22 dead Russians is nothing. If the Russians were retreating, they could not have anne ed the 4 provinces.

We shall see mow in the next days who will win . Russia has used about 100000 against 400000 Ukrainian and now they are to wramp up at a time when Ukraine is spent.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Who blew up Nordstream, my money is on the yanks.

Biden in a press conference in Germany before all this kicked off said if the Russian Federation went into the Ukraine the US would take out Nordstream. Victoria Nuland said similar back in North America. This is recorded but still the mainstream media is claiming here that Putin was behind it's destruction.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
If you believe the western media he has captured Moscow. The reality is that Russia have annexed 4 provinces and will not give then up.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
If as O see suggested in places that the Russians will now invade from Belarus in the north toward Kiev then we will see millions move

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Ukraine is getting pasted now just as it gets cold.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Zellensky is all done. Expect a nuclear false flag within 10 days.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
This week coming will see why Russia have so many troops and equipment sent to Belorussia. I would expect electricity blackouts in Ukraine now as the first freezing night is only a few days away.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
d-a-u-k-r-a-i-n-e-c-o-m-p.jpg

WON’T WASH!

I was reported for slavery by the Ukrainian refugee I took in because I asked her to do the DISHES… I was devastated​

A MUM has revealed she was reported for slavery by the Ukrainian refugee she took in after asking her to do the WASHING UP.
Hannah Debenham, 42, was quizzed by cops at a police station and faced a hellish two-month investigation after the claims.

• Wow
Reactions: jpc

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom