Ukraine.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Good overview and perspective.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Was talking to a lad yesterday. Very nice man it must be said. However it swung toward Ukranian refugees and he got very irate (even though I said we should take care of the women & children).

He works in some kind of refugee centre and attacked me calling me all sorts of names. It was totally unreasonable behaviour in what was a civilised conversation. In the end I managed to calm the situation down and we left on good terms.

Alls I said was take in the women & children but leave the scammers out.

Jim Beam

Reaction score
Was talking to a lad yesterday. Very nice man it must be said. However it swung toward Ukranian refugees and he got very irate (even though I said we should take care of the women & children).

He works in some kind of refugee centre and attacked me calling me all sorts of names. It was totally unreasonable behaviour in what was a civilised conversation. In the end I managed to calm the situation down and we left on good terms.

Alls I said was take in the women & children but leave the scammers out.
You attacked his religion. That's why you got an unreasonable and irrational response to reasonable and rational comments. These supposedly nice people think they can get away with name calling as they're nice people, support refugees, trannies and abortion rights. They're not "nasty" Tories or Fine Gaelers. Their world is a simplistic pantomime one of goodies and badies. They're nasty insidious idiots.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Did he have a Gaelic name and a hipster beard? Is he a fan of soccer? He probably votes Green or Social Democrat too.
He was an English homosexual who used to dress up in drag,

May I give a respectful Eulogy on behalf of www.Sarsfieldsvirtualpub.com

Cibé acu an raibh
sé homaighnéasach
nó nach raibh, go mbeadh
sé ag suaimhneas
beag beann ar

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Wolf

Reaction score

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
You attacked his religion. That's why you got an unreasonable and irrational response to reasonable and rational comments. These supposedly nice people think they can get away with name calling as they're nice people, support refugees, trannies and abortion rights. They're not "nasty" Tories or Fine Gaelers. Their world is a simplistic pantomime one of goodies and badies. They're nasty insidious idiots.
Exactly, it is like a cult religion.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Well it looks to be soon over in Bakkmutt and everything west of there is lightly defended.

It is nearly curtains for Zelkensky and will be feathering his nest in some safe country.

Unless of course he is not worth the effort and just killed.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
So it's all good with me.

Russia’s Diesel Exports Heading for Record Despite EU Sanctions​

• March shipments have averaged about 1.5 million barrels a day
  • Turkey, Morocco and other nations have stepped up purchase
  • https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ing-for-record-despite-eu-sanctions#xj4y7vzkg

MOSCOW, March 27 (Reuters) - Russia's diesel and gasoil shipments to Brazil, Turkey and Africa were heading to new record highs in March as traders pushed into new markets following an EU ban on Russian oil products, according to traders and Refinitiv data.
A full EU embargo on Russian oil products went into effect on Feb. 5, sending Russian diesel cargoes to Africa, Asia, the Middle East and ship-to-ship (STS) loadings instead of to Europe.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score

Well it looks to be soon over in Bakkmutt and everything west of there is lightly defended.

It is nearly curtains for Zelkensky and will be feathering his nest in some safe country.

Unless of course he is not worth the effort and just killed.
O group still has some strategic gains to make before it's curtains but yes, not far off.

What people like MFag don't get is that the Ukies had the best part of seven years to prepare for a Russian invasion and set up defences in Bahkmut, and they did, under NATO training and advisement. There are also NATO troops and weaponry present, as well as mercenaries.

I am in light of these facts not surprised it's taking as long to capture as it is. Yet they are grinding them out.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k9_2fPvGe8

Last edited:

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
Something else worth considering; this conflict is going to make the Russian Army stronger, but it's not going to make NATO forces stronger. Russian Troops are not peer with NATO currently.. Russia is learning a lot more from these engagements. When the dust settles, the Russians will rebuild a military force that is truly peer with the US and its allies.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Basically yes, and that is why the Ukes have sacrificed so much to hold it.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I will not hold my breath waiting for this modern day battle of the bulge.
And the money is running low now in DC

M

Mad as Fish

I will not hold my breath waiting for this modern day battle of the bulge.
And the money is running low now in DC
And the enthusiasm. We can be sure that the fall of Bakhmut will not be trumpeted in the western press but having thrown a lot of what they have got at the Ukrainian army over the last year this defeat might at last open the minds of western leaders to the fact that they have been sold a pup and its now time to walk away.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Something else worth considering; this conflict is going to make the Russian Army stronger, but it's not going to make NATO forces stronger. Russian Troops are not peer with NATO currently.. Russia is learning a lot more from these engagements. When the dust settles, the Russians will rebuild a military force that is truly peer with the US and its allies.
War is Good for Armies = = That is un-questionable.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom