Ukraine.

M

Mad as Fish

Well, time will tell.

"In December America and Britain realised that a protracted war was not in the West’s interests. Russia, moreover, was even weaker than previously thought. The mood, says one official involved in those discussions, was: “If we want something to change, we need to change something.” The turning-point came on January 20th at the eighth meeting of the Ukraine Defence Contact Group, an American-led meeting of defence ministers held roughly monthly at a big American air base at Ramstein in Germany. There, allies agreed to equip Ukraine with more than a division’s worth of kit, with the aim of having much of it in place by the end of March."

"The flow of arms has accordingly turned from a trickle to a flood. Of all the military aid pledged by the Pentagon since the war began, 40%—costing over $8bn—has come in the three months since December 9th (see chart). One European defence official says that the infusion of arms agreed on in Germany in January alone amounts to two-thirds of the total sent to Ukraine in all of 2022."

None of this stuff is in Bakhmut.....
Once again you seek to normalise the absurd.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
And the enthusiasm. We can be sure that the fall of Bakhmut will not be trumpeted in the western press but having thrown a lot of what they have got at the Ukrainian army over the last year this defeat might at last open the minds of western leaders to the fact that they have been sold a pup and its now time to walk away.
They won't walk away.
Terrorist America's faggot military industrial complex needs the money and the Biden Crime Family needs the Uki/Chinky cash.
The West is a warped set of perverted psychopaths playing games with decent people's lives.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Russia will hold all up to the dividing river between east and west Ukraine by the end of May.

America will have to decide if they will take it lying down. They are best described here as faggot
leftie green obsessed dictators. That is a change from the time of Kennedy. Whatever about Iraq,
from then on their intentions is clear. It is also said here, in the end of the day they turned faggot, sacked
unvaccinated, put men in women's sports and jails. So who will fight for them? I think they will let
Eastern Ukraine to to Russia, but the decision is not yet made. We are not far away from all out war which would
divert public opinion away from the collapse of the banks and economy.
Remember though that according to M1A2, Ukraine will win the war against Russia 'within 2 weeks'.
Oh hang on, that's what he posted on the now closed site in March 2022.
No wonder he hounded Rick out of business.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
FFS Wolf, I live rent free in your head, don't I? :D
That's where all these fantasies you post about me come from. :unsure:
Good morning with your psychiatrist, gimp?
Imagine having 70+ OCD posts deleted in a single day by the site admin.
Embarrassing.

Last edited:

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
xIic1vfl.jpg

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The usual suspects!

Yea, most normal and sane people detest Nazis and the wars they fight.
You just have a wank over it.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Russia will hold all up to the dividing river between east and west Ukraine by the end of May.

America will have to decide if they will take it lying down. They are best described here as faggot
leftie green obsessed dictators. That is a change from the time of Kennedy. Whatever about Iraq,
from then on their intentions is clear. It is also said here, in the end of the day they turned faggot, sacked
unvaccinated, put men in women's sports and jails. So who will fight for them? I think they will let
Eastern Ukraine to to Russia, but the decision is not yet made. We are not far away from all out war which would
divert public opinion away from the collapse of the banks and economy.
I doubt that.

In a recent interview Prigozhin, head of Wagner said that to capture the Donbass Oblast would take another 6 months and to get to the Dneiper would take 3 years! So Russia would need to get their finger out if they are to take it all by the end of May. In reality Russia all along the front [Except in Bakmut} are going on to defense in anticipation of a Ukrianian Offensive.

Thoug some commentators are speculating that the main thrust of the Ukies will be into Bakmut.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I doubt that.

In a recent interview Prigozhin, head of Wagner said that to capture the Donbass Oblast would take another 6 months and to get to the Dneiper would take 3 years! So Russia would need to get their finger out if they are to take it all by the end of May. In reality Russia all along the front [Except in Bakmut} are going on to defense in anticipation of a Ukrianian Offensive.

Thoug some commentators are speculating that the main thrust of the Ukies will be into Bakmut.
It's not a 'Ukrainian Offensive' though, is it?
It's a proxy NATO offensive led by the terrorists in Washington.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
D

Deleted member 1

I doubt that.

Prigozhin doesn't underestimate NATO. He's dealt with them for years mainly in the ME and Africa. He knows what they are willing to throw at this both in troop numbers and artillery. Iranian drones are now making their way into Ukrainian hands, be it direct supply or via a third party. So not sure if they're playing both sides. This isn't over by a long shot.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom