Ukraine.

M

Mad as Fish

You are the only one to actually post under the Charlottesweb username here, and then decided to change to Wolf thinking you would not be caught.
Well, you were caught. You are Charlottesweb. You always have been.
Oh lord, I guess we better not talk about Father Christmas not being real in front of you either.

M

Mad as Fish

There is no shortage of ammo Tank. Last time Pirgozhin made such a statement trainloads of ammo were sent immediately. There is some sort of dangerous little in-game being played out in the MOD. Shoigu needs to be removed. That is all.

View: https://t.me/MDeLaBrox/46499

I'd say so too.

It has all the hallmarks of a tiff or personality clash, like there is at every workplace every day.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

The death has occurred of FINBAR CAFFERKEY​

CASHEL, Achill Island, Mayo / Achill Sound, Mayo​

Finbar Cafferkey, Cashel, Achill, Co. Mayo, died 19th April 2023, near Bakhmut, Ukraine, aged 45 years.

He is sadly missed by his parents Tom and Celine, his brothers Eamon and Colm, his sisters Maeve and Orla, his relations and a wide network of friends.

There will be a service of remembrance on Friday, May 12th 2023, at 6pm in Ted Lavelle's function room, Cashel, Achill, followed by time to share condolences until 8.30pm.

The funeral will take place in the coming months when Finbar's remains have been recovered and repatriated.

Date Published: Friday 5th May 2023
Date of Death: Wednesday 19th April 2023
The only good Nazi is one like this.....Dead!!!🙂

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
He was more of a commie. An anarcho-communist who cared so much about of his local community and abolishing borders that he died in a war over borders a few thousand miles away.

Off-platform-Comp-3-3.png

rossport-corrib-gas-pipeline-controversy-10-752x501.jpg

images

View attachment 1113
The world is better off without him.🙂
Did he go fight to save Russians lives in Dombass when his Nazis were murdering them by the thousands since 2014?
Did he fuck!🤢

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Russia has gotten good milage out of the mercenary army. The next stage if it ever begins will be where the Russian army will wipe out whatever the ukes have been able to cobble together. Time is on Russias side as everyone in the ukraine state apparatus must be paid by the US and that sprigot is likely to be shut off soon. So at best, we have a replay of the battle of the bulge

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
I saw a postmistress getting pissed off with a Ukrainian the other day, she shouted, "Didn't I Tell you yesterday,only one free parcel to Ukraine a week" the Ukrainian then left with the parcel they wanted to send, a big box about the size of an old fashioned CRT television box.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Bullshit. You're a fuckin bullshitter as well as being thick.
I'll post the video of your peado hero bragging about it later on.👍
Ricard is a stalwart of Irish officaldom. He gets this idea of 'blue blood' in his veins over the fact his granduncle was a Cardinal (John D'Alton).

Judging by Ricard's extracurricular activities I'd bet D'Alton had a fondness for young lads too.

D

Deleted member 1

D

Deleted member 1

I'd say so too.

It has all the hallmarks of a tiff or personality clash, like there is at every workplace every day.
I think there's a pressing reshuffle on the way. Surovikin is back in the picture again. No one could fault his performance last time.

D

Deleted member 1

Russia has gotten good milage out of the mercenary army. The next stage if it ever begins will be where the Russian army will wipe out whatever the ukes have been able to cobble together. Time is on Russias side as everyone in the ukraine state apparatus must be paid by the US and that sprigot is likely to be shut off soon. So at best, we have a replay of the battle of the bulge
Still think it's a feint. No way Wagner is pulling out. Their recruitment has been in overdrive for the last 6 months.

M

Mad as Fish

Still think it's a feint. No way Wagner is pulling out. Their recruitment has been in overdrive for the last 6 months.
A scoot round the usual YT channels covering the conflict suggests that the battle has stepped up a gear today with Zelensky committing a surprising amout of resources to defending such a 'poxy' city.

Last edited by a moderator:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Looks like Gonzalo Lira will be spending some time in a Ukrainian jail. He’s been brave speaking out about the Neocons and Zelenskyy regime, but a bit careless really, given he was trapped in Kharkiv at their mercy.

I hope he survives this…
Yes. How can one judge his wisdom while obviously being a sitting duck.

D

Deleted member 1

A scoot round the usual YT channels covering the conflict suggests that the battle has stepped up a gear today with Zelensky committing a surprising amout of resources to defending such a 'poxy' city.
Yeah, there is that. However we need to backtrack to when Ukies were lead into a trap before. Think we need maps of the current situation to understand what is going on here. I'll post some tomorrow.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Make ne post, even two or three but quit spamming.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom