Ukraine.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyway I welcome your input Kangal, it provides an alternative point of view here. Maybe if you just ignore any barbs from trolls etc, rather than replying in any way, it might be easier to stay?

Wolf

Closed Account
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Anyway I welcome your input Kangal, it provides an alternative point of view here. Maybe if you just ignore any barbs from trolls etc, rather than replying in any way, it might be easier to stay?
What input?
Go into his recent posts and see his 'input'.
He spent a full year flooding this site with nonsense from unknown Twatter 'sources' and when I and others started posting actual reports from credible and verifiable sources he lost the plot and started firing out the usual abuse.

You do know he's been sitebanned 3 times in a year and continues to re-register using different names, I presume?

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Wolf is right y'know, the Kangol entity is just a paid shill, here to bluster,BS and disrupt.

Wolf

Closed Account
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Wolf is right y'know, the Kangol entity is just a paid shill, here to bluster,BS and disrupt.
Same as he did on political Irish along with threatening them with legal action which eventually seen that site closed down.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
Polish President Duda reveals that mos tof Ukrainian farmland is owned by Western Europe and The US.

1714414754561.png

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Same as he did on political Irish along with threatening them with legal action which eventually seen that site closed down.
Was that the time he was saying it was contravening the hate speech laws which hadn't even been enacted?

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
The late Texe Marrs wrote this article 10 years ago

Yep, its been said here before that it is clear the plan is to remove as many native Russ from Ukraine as possible. And I've seen the videos of Ukrainian towns having their street signs replaced with Hebrew.

This, in part may explain Putin's reticence to initiate full scale war

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I am now taking flying lessons to give tours not in an $80000 suburban but in 4 migs.
I would be very interested in acquiring a MIG 29 myself at that money , I know a man in kingscourt with a good wide shed would hanger it for me while I gave it a good service

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
He has a digger and diesel we could level a field and roll it .....most adequate for summer takeoffs

Kangal

Not the Top Poster of the Month
New
Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm finding that Fishalt is now deleting my posts according to his own whims, ie not "high quality sources" whatever that is supposed to mean. Its just a excuse to purge content he doesn't like. Instead of being a mod, he's become an editor and censor.

I suppose I can just put Wolf on ignore (yet again) if Fishalt was to be brought under control.

Last edited:

Wolf

Closed Account
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
More young men to the slaughter.
How come the Uki fanboys love seeing young males slaughtered and even younger males sexually abused?
Says a lot about their sick state of mind.

Last edited:

Popular Threads

Top Bottom