US Politics.

Wolf

Reaction score
And so, after a week of peace and watching the scum attack our site with its buddy Jambo, the knacker is allowed back to cause more disruption and trouble.
How long before the next siteban?

Kangal

Slava Ukraini!
New
Reaction score

"I think Russian propaganda has made its way into the United States, unfortunately, and it's infected a good chunk of my party's base," House Foreign Affairs Committee chair and Texas Republican, Michael McCaul."

Wolf

Reaction score

"I think Russian propaganda has made its way into the United States, unfortunately, and it's infected a good chunk of my party's base," House Foreign Affairs Committee chair and Texas Republican, Michael McCaul."
Utter scum.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

Just another politico on the make. Big money is being made out of the snake pit of corruption that is Ukraine, and he's wanting a slice of the action.

Kangal

Slava Ukraini!
New
Reaction score

"We see directly coming from Russia attempts to mask communications that are anti-Ukraine and pro-Russia messages, some of which we even hear being uttered on the House floor," Turner said on CNN's "State of the Union" Sunday.
Turner said there are "members of Congress today who still incorrectly say that this conflict between Russia and Ukraine is over NATO, which of course it is not."
"Now, to the extent that this propaganda takes hold, it makes it more difficult for us to really see this as an authoritarian versus democracy battle, which is what it is," he added."

Wolf

Reaction score
A reasonable position to take.
Although we do know that Trump haters hate children and will murder or rape them whenever possible.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
1712605309123.png

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom