US Politics.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score

Hahaha-- you think any other GOP candidate has a chance of winning the nomination. Adorable. 'Republicans against Trump'. Heh. That's cute. All fifty of them that are too stupid to release the group is probably an Aunt TIFA cell. So very clever and covert!

Not that it matters. Trump can't win because there's no longer free elections in the US. The uniparty will get whatever POTUS their donors want. It won't be whoever your side of the aisle wants either.

Last edited:

Wolf

Charlotte's head loves watching child sex tapes.🤢
Reaction score
Hahaha-- you think any other GOP candidate has a chance of winning the nomination. Adorable. 'Republicans against Trump'. Heh. That's cute. All fifty of them that are too stupid to release the group is probably an Aunt TIFA cell. So very clever and covert!

Not that it matters. Trump can't win because there's no longer free elections in the US. The uniparty will get whatever POTUS their donors want. It won't be whoever your side of the aisle wants either.
Is there a more retarded/perverted troll posting on this site than WankTank?

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score

Wolf

Reaction score
Trump = = A Great Entertainer = = But can he be more than that ?
As long as he's not taking naked showers with prepubescent girls like Biden did.
Isn't it funny how a certain cohort ignore the pedophiles in the 'Democratic' party.

Obviously those types condone such behaviour and probably partake in it themselves.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Trump = = A Great Entertainer = = But can he be more than that ?
He had his chance, to change America and blew it.

4 more years is not enough to change anything and he will probably be putting out fires all the time with impeachment rubbish.

I think he will win the nomination, but I don't see how he will win the presidency, especially as he claims fraud happened before, surely it will happen again?

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score

4 more years is not enough to change anything and he will probably be putting out fires all the time with impeachment rubbish.

I think he will win the nomination, but I don't see how he will win the presidency, especially as he claims fraud happened before, surely it will happen again?

valamhic

Reaction score
Is there a more retarded/perverted troll posting on this site than WankTank?
This type of bullying abuse would not be allowed anywhere else. In the end of the day Dan is an ex pat yank
dreaming about a united Ireland. The last one impact Ireland's politics was DeValera.

valamhic

Reaction score

Trump did everything right, A lot of yanks did not vote for him. He could not do any more especially with the Covid racket. If he is not killed, he will make it this time despite rigging efforts.

valamhic

Reaction score

Wolf

Reaction score
This type of bullying abuse would not be allowed anywhere else. In the end of the day Dan is an ex pat yank
dreaming about a united Ireland. The last one impact Ireland's politics was DeValera.
Were you bullied as a child, Valarie?:unsure:

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
Trump did everything right, A lot of yanks did not vote for him. He could not do any more especially with the Covid racket. If he is not killed, he will make it this time despite rigging efforts.
If America had free and fair elections, Trump would win in a landslide. Unfortunately, that's not the case. The deep state, dominions, ANTIFA etc all work to ensure that magical ballot dumps happen at midnight.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom