US Politics.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
You already have.
Looks like you're having another reading comprehension fail. I concur that all report stats should be published. That wasn't a tacit agreement to your terms, and occurred before the wager was even offered. The terms are whoever has the most reports leaves the site, and the pool is composed of myself and yourself.

The only thing for you to decide is to accept, or to refuse. What's it going to be?

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
Let's see who is on top then.
Do we have a bet or don't we? This isn't a hard question to answer, Jerry. Not sure what the problem is. It's almost like you're afraid of the wager.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't bet, Fishalt.
Interesting take, here's mine:

You're a whiny, whataboutist pussy who runs crying to the mods whenever you get your cheeks clapped in an argument, which is virtually always, the way you ran crying to the teacher after getting beaten up in the sandpit. You know this, and you know that the number of times you've reported posts would confirm this. That's why you won't take the bet. If you genuinely believed this wasn't the case, you'd have taken it, because there's nothing more you'd like to see than the guy who routinely makes you his bitch leave the site.

For the record, I'd have won. This is Because you reported my thread to me. That is one report. And that Jerry, is one more report than I've ever made. I've literally never reported anything on this site. Well, I can't be sure of that--I might have hit the wrong button or something. Who knows. But intentionally from memory? Yeah, not once.I find improbable that I have even one report on my record.

Regardless, people on this site are going to know your true nature. Oh yes. If you are going to persist posting here, you are going to be continually reminded--and so is everybody else--in the form of glorious memes, that you run squealing to the mods whenever you don't get your way.

K

Kangal

Interesting take,
Fishalt this was just another pathetic attempt to have me kicked out or banned because you can't win an argument with me. It's your default reaction when you're in a corner. The amount of time you have spent on this is concerning. Please seek counselling.

And there are no whales in fields.

K

Kangal

We both know that's a lie.

You've seen your mother at the family picnic.
Sarcastic Jean Yoon GIF by Kim's Convenience

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom