US Politics.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
1703039041836.png

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

Didn't the British do this in Northern Ireland when they decided that the " " Wrong People " " were getting Elected at the time of the Hunger Strikes in the North.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
How the Dem. rabbits run when they are frightened. At this juncture, they must be fully sure that TRUMP is going to win with a landslide to pull a stunt like this one. I hope TRUMP scatters them to the four corners of Mars when he wins.
The politics of mass hysteria with steroids have been played out since 2016 in the US.
And it's after infecting everything and everywhere since in the west.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
How the Dem. rabbits run when they are frightened. At this juncture, they must be fully sure that TRUMP is going to win with a landslide to pull a stunt like this one. I hope TRUMP scatters them to the four corners of Mars when he wins.
No he will say it is time to move on to "save the republic:

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Economist, Martin Armstrong, predicated that there wouldn't be a 2024 election. Certainly looking that way.

Anyone see the trailer for the Civil War movie? Kabbalists are required to tell you what they are doing, in advance. The lack of public response then becomes the required consent to go ahead with the plan. 911 was the same. Lots of clues laid out in the media, for years in advance.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Speaking of civil war:

Ahnaf Habib, writing at The Tree of Woe, implicitly contends that that my decades-old prediction of the collapse of the USA as a singular political entity in 2033 is too optimistic:

doomloop.png

The fate of America was sealed by two things. First, the Civil War that established the empire. Second, the notorious 1883 poem of Emma Lazarus, “The New Colossus”, that to all intents and purposes replaced the Constitution of the United States.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom