Was the attack a set up.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Do you remember Gran Torino’s lectures on Qanon? Whiteboard and markers and all. Load of conspiracy shite
Yes I do. Q was always clearly rubbish but it got him noticed.

Are you saying torino is a fake

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
The attack on children and the lady was a random senseless to us attack.
It a certainty to occur, as is the bext one and the ones after that.

Reactions: jpc

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Yes I do. Q was always clearly rubbish but it got him noticed.

Are you saying torino is a fake
So GT pushing of fake conspiracy was actually his own conspiracy to gain him publicity if not credibility? That deep down the rabbit hole conspiracy shite right there. Is he now doing serious stuff now in his 'fake Irish attack', or is he just trying to get publicity again?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Initially, 4 years ago or whatever, he gained publicity with the Q theory. This video is some other person having him on his chat show. I have not watched him in a long time, until I saw this on a telegram

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Obviously ~ ~ The Attack was Not a set-up but the Government / Establishment Media Response is a sort of Set-Up in that it is entirely predictable = = Play down the attack to the minimum and SCREAM FAR-RIGHT.

There is No Need to set-up the Attacks = = They are going to happen.

Last edited:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
We have all seen the picture of the slashed t-shirt on facebook that was drenched in blood.

Oh, maybe no blood. Maybe washed, maybe it is evidence in a murder trial but not impounded.

We have all seen these "citizen journalists" interviewing the family members of the victim and the attacker.

They even were on Joe Duffy after the Brazilian who forgot to tell Joe whether he was legal or not.

All I know for sure about him is that he must know someone to get a driver license a lot easier than I would get one if I was stupid enough to go back. That would take forever and a new driving test.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Well it did highlight the trait of just pretending it did not happen.

On fb, I have yet to see a single mention by the usual maskers

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Can anyone explain why there is no blood on anyone and why people are dressed in summer short sleeve shirts in mid November.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
They are legitimate questions Sir. And things should always be questioned.

I still don't see how they could possibly set something like this up.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
There was a big school shooting in Connecticut about 12 years ago.

It was supposed to be about December 20 but the video shown had leaves still on the trees.

And using Google earth, anyone could look down on the supposed school and see there was different parking lanes and air conditioning units etc etc. Then if you Google earth viewed a different school close by, less than a mile, you could see the video was from that school.

So the "live footage" showman that day was from a drill held two months before.

This is a fact and I Google earthed it myself.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
So, last Thursday at 2pm, was there ANYBODY walking outside in Dublin in short sleeved shirts.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Ireland is a small place. These firefighters must be known to other firefighters, so they must be real.

But nonetheless, there is something fishy.

And getting more so. When are we to hear about the disappeared victims and attacker.

I find it hard to believe a belt of a helmet could kill a man, so for him to be killed would have had to see him noggin banged off the curb or footpath.

Can this silence continue much longer?????

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom