Was the attack a set up.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
There was a big school shooting in Connecticut about 12 years ago.

It was supposed to be about December 20 but the video shown had leaves still on the trees.

And using Google earth, anyone could look down on the supposed school and see there was different parking lanes and air conditioning units etc etc. Then if you Google earth viewed a different school close by, less than a mile, you could see the video was from that school.

So the "live footage" showman that day was from a drill held two months before.

This is a fact and I Google earthed it myself.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
So, last Thursday at 2pm, was there ANYBODY walking outside in Dublin in short sleeved shirts.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Ireland is a small place. These firefighters must be known to other firefighters, so they must be real.

But nonetheless, there is something fishy.

And getting more so. When are we to hear about the disappeared victims and attacker.

I find it hard to believe a belt of a helmet could kill a man, so for him to be killed would have had to see him noggin banged off the curb or footpath.

Can this silence continue much longer?????

jonp 1000 years of ire...

Reaction score
sure it will all be grand... their is a interesting article on zero hedge about ireland no idea what's legal to post now!

"The Responsibility To Not Report": Irish Journalist Defends Suppressing Stories For The Public Good​

Last edited:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
A huge profit was made in trading options before 911.

It was completely ignored in the 911 Commission Report.

But you can not make ANY stock trade of any kind, much less an options trade, with everything about you and your social security number been known when you set up your brokerage account.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score

There is more than Gemma asking questions.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

There is more than Gemma asking questions.
Some serious points being raised there. Once again, all is not what we are told, I caught some of the RTE news last night and the attempts to big up the riots were plain embarrassing, excruciatingly so in fact.

Professor

Good Resolution ~ Prosperous Fruition
Reaction score
Some serious points being raised there. Once again, all is not what we are told, I caught some of the RTE news last night and the attempts to big up the riots were plain embarrassing, excruciatingly so in fact.
Do you think The Rioters are pleased with themselves this morning and the attention RTE are giving them?

Are government now considering their demands - (what were they again??:unsure:)
Is it possible to implement the rioters demands? How so??

Meanwhile NGO's have a legal right to earn a crust . . . as do slum landlords!!:geek:

scolairebocht

Reaction score
A lot is written on this on the telegram channel of Michael J Sullivan, Michael freepress.ie, and its getting compelling that all this is not what it seems. Some people, like Gemma, have noticed also a strange Masonic hand sign by a person in the window in one of the pictures. The only other person in the window looks like a mannequin (these are two people in the school looking out).

Last edited:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
We saw the same production of "heros" in the Boston marathon situation.

This is likely to divert away attention and create the talking point. The Brazilian was dragged on to talking Joe for example.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Are the irish so brain dead that we may never hear of the child or killer ever again. It is 20 days now basically.

Also I assume Brazil has completely vanishedso nobody can ask him his legal status and whether taxes will be paid on the one million euro to guy a pint.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom