Wee Jimmy Krankie finished as scottish first minister

valamhic

Reaction score
I was happy to see Humza is in big trouble and looks doomed :) couldn't happen to a nicer scumbag
I am not so sure, OK he is a foreigner, I get that, but he threw the green crap onto the bin pissing off the Scottish greens. He said Net Zero was impossiboe to achieve.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
It does seem as if Humza did ditch the green agenda and was planning to tack away from woke , but it seems too little too late , he will lose the confidence vote and/or the subsequent election.......I do not believe Alex salmon's one MSP will prop up the doomed Scottish nationalist party

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
It does seem as if Humza did ditch the green agenda and was planning to tack away from woke , but it seems too little too late , he will lose the confidence vote and/or the subsequent election.......I do not believe Alex salmon's one MSP will prop up the doomed Scottish nationalist party
Alex Salmond was a Great Leader in comparison to The Thrash that the SNP came up with after him ! ! !

It must be also remembered it was the Sturgeon Faction / Nutters that tried to do Alex Salmond in after he had stepped down as SNP Leader ! !

Tiger

Reaction score
97b8addf-b933-406f-90c6-529017a5039c.jpeg

Popular Threads

Top Bottom