What would you guys do if you had a say in my YouTube Channel?

valamhic

Reaction score
The You Tube Channel Real True Education Not Fake News is run exclusively by me. It has 2,350,000 subscribers with a recent video
viewed by over 11,000 viewers. Only two comments were deleted in several years. I was a contributor on Politics.ie and was banned for not being suitable. I was a moderator on Sarsfield's and was removed at the demands of the posters here. The few who did not object
to my moderation cowered up and voiced no objection to the decision. A bit like Punch tus Pilots.

The fact is I was moderating to build up a well populated site for conservative Irish posters in Ireland and abroad. You guys refused to hold back your petty protectionist school yard fiddling for the good of a better site. You could not take a bit of discipline promoting a blow in looney Wolfe and Andy's IT skills in exchange for real debate.

What is bugging yiz all now is I have a good channel to promote my views and it is resonating with the public. How you all wish you could appeal to Dan to drive me out and replace me with your dribble. No cigar.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
The You Tube Channel Real True Education Not Fake News is run exclusively by me. It has 2,350,000 subscribers with a recent video
viewed by over 11,000 viewers. Only two comments were deleted in several years. I was a contributor on Politics.ie and was banned for not being suitable. I was a moderator on Sarsfield's and was removed at the demands of the posters here. The few who did not object
to my moderation cowered up and voiced no objection to the decision. A bit like Punch tus Pilots.

The fact is I was moderating to build up a well populated site for conservative Irish posters in Ireland and abroad. You guys refused to hold back your petty protectionist school yard fiddling for the good of a better site. You could not take a bit of discipline promoting a blow in looney Wolfe and Andy's IT skills in exchange for real debate.

What is bugging yiz all now is I have a good channel to promote my views and it is resonating with the public. How you all wish you could appeal to Dan to drive me out and replace me with your dribble. No cigar.
Cowered, or weren't aware of what was going on?

TBH I have long given up on the politics of moderation on sites and simply restrict myself to making my distaste for certain posters well known.

Yes, I thought that you were biased at times, not that it makes you a bad person, just less than suitable for a role that needs a broader mind than you, and I, have.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I suggest you having your own section here controlled by you for your videos.

As a new video is posted then I at least and perhaps more would post on the utube channel after watching.

People otherwise are stuck for time. I am subscribed to many utube channels and miss most videos.

I and everyone has a lot going on. I might spend 90 minutes a day here typically.

I spend maybe 90 on Spanish. I will be exercising twice a week for over 3hours if I decide on 2 walks of 10 miles.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
With those sorts of numbers Val you should be monetizing your content!

You should take Dan up on his offer and have a section of Sarsfields dedicated to your videos and content.

Wolf

Reaction score

Val, you have 2,350 subscribers, not 2.35 million.👍

valamhic

Reaction score
If any of you guys gets a bad cough and has false teeth, please remember me in you will.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
If any of you guys gets a bad cough and has false teeth, please remember me in you will.
You should post than on boards, they mostly took the death shot on there

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Aul Lad might be able to ask that Dentist for his teeth back and mail them to you.

You're both around the same age, in your 80's, so that'll probably help with fit.

When i get teeth pulled the dentist asks to keep the tooth usually and the last extraction with my local dentist he had his knee on my chest and with his pliers rocking my head side to side he was over 15 minutes trying to get the tooth it out .
due to the length of the teeth i was sent to cork to a lady dentist--- professor someone and she cut the gums and pulled the teeth all 8 stone of her no real pain during all very quick .

valamhic

Reaction score
I suggest you having your own section here controlled by you for your videos.

As a new video is posted then I at least and perhaps more would post on the utube channel after watching.

People otherwise are stuck for time. I am subscribed to many utube channels and miss most videos.

I and everyone has a lot going on. I might spend 90 minutes a day here typically.

I spend maybe 90 on Spanish. I will be exercising twice a week for over 3hours if I decide on 2 walks of 10 miles.
Until I fixed Andy and Clarke at which point I would be graciously dethroned in favour of Zappone Flint.

valamhic

Reaction score
All that is here is the same auld tires. I would have drawn in new blood, vibrant intellectuals.

Remember I was sacked as a mod because I would not allow multiple threads on the same topic.

Most of you here are good conservatives but you lack the intellectual acumen to see the long picture. A vulnerable person should feel comfortable here. I demand an acceptance by you all that I am more intelligent than you all combined and an apology for not supporting me when Dan sacked me.

valamhic

Reaction score
Aul Lad might be able to ask that Dentist for his teeth back and mail them to you.

You're both around the same age, in your 80's, so that'll probably help with fit.
Keep you eyes peeled. If such an auld lad died, I could go to the wake and kish him goodbye while gobbling his false teeth! I paid for a set last year and left them in a glass of Sterident in the van, a polish delinquent stole them. Two days later he was standing on the corner laughing at me.

Last edited:

valamhic

Reaction score
With those sorts of numbers Val you should be monetizing your content!

You should take Dan up on his offer and have a section of Sarsfields dedicated to your videos and content.
Dan should have stood by his man. I would have let you back in in a week once you learned manners.

One recent video on Sinn Fein got over 70 comments. 70, I would have some of them here.

valamhic

Reaction score

Myles, is there any word of the two quare lads? I do often think of them when I see pigs shite.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Remember I was sacked as a mod because I would not allow multiple threads on the same topic.
That's disgraceful. That multiple thread lark messes up the Site.

I demand an acceptance by you all that I am more intelligent than you all combined and an apology for not supporting me when Dan sacked me.
I backed you Sir and I was victimised myself as a result.

valamhic

Reaction score
Just a wee tip for the hard up. Instead of having cold heads for the next month, woolly hats are 6 yoyos. Go to a scrap yard, car dismantlers and see the front seat head rests. They may have covers on the head rests. See can you get a pair cheap, might get them free. They will make good caps for you head. They have a good elastic round the opening.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Just a wee tip for the hard up. Instead of having cold heads for the next month, woolly hats are 6 yoyos. Go to a scrap yard, car dismantlers and see the front seat head rests. They may have covers on the head rests. See can you get a pair cheap, might get them free. They will make good caps for you head. They have a good elastic round the opening.
Hey Val, I just wanted to let you know, that one of your videos recently made it across to one of the major nationalist Telegram pages that I follow.

Your videos are starting to get a great crowd now.

Well done!

Popular Threads

Top Bottom