What would you guys do if you had a say in my YouTube Channel?

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Here is the screenshot

val.jpg

View: https://t.me/OffgridiIreland/50950

valamhic

Reaction score
Hey Val, I just wanted to let you know, that one of your videos recently made it across to one of the major nationalist Telegram pages that I follow.

Your videos are starting to get a great crowd now.

Well done!
That is good. I would appreciate any help of constructive criticism. The aim is to get the message out there, I do not matter. I would love to do interviews of people. Could be done over the phone

valamhic

Reaction score
Can anyone explain top me what this article means. I cannot make it out?

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Can anyone explain top me what this article means. I cannot make it out?

Helen O’Sullivan has announced she has resigned from the Farmers Alliance group with immediate effect and will run as an Independent candidate for west Cork.

I gather some farmer's alliance group are forming to create candidates to stand at the next General Election. Seems this Helen woman has decided to not run as an official Famers Alliance member and is running as an independent.

Last edited:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
After some sort of argument or disagreement, something similiar to the more famous dispute between two great men in Irish history.

valamhic

Reaction score
Helen O’Sullivan has announced she has resigned from the Farmers Alliance group with immediate effect and will run as an Independent candidate for west Cork.

I gather some farmer's alliance group are forming to create candidates to stand at the next General Election. Seems this Helen woman has decided to not run as an official Famers Alliance member as in running as a indo.
I think my choice of supporting Herman Kelly will be proved to be a wise one yet. Irish Freedom Party. Had several meetings with him and he seems dead on.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Myles, is there any word of the two quare lads? I do often think of them when I see pigs shite.
Clearry and Slatttery?

Haven't heard anything from them. Some say they've closed their Site.

valamhic

Reaction score
Clearry and Slatttery?

Haven't heard anything from them. Some say they've closed their Site.
I searched for it now and saw nothing. The world is better without them. They remind me of being all dressed up
with new leather shoes and suit and you tip up a dark alley to piss. Then you find some hoor crapped there and you stepped in it. Bin them shoes immediately is the best approach.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom