Where is the anger?

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1777801343140303280

The above video may be all about America but the same shit is happening all over the Western world.

The question is, is there a growing anger out there like your man says, or is the majority passive and going to keep voting the same way?

Where is the anger in Ireland we witnessed spill out last year in Dublin, has it burnt out, or is it growing, we have watched a failure become our new Taoiseach, the guy who won his seat on the 15th count , someone who FF had no confidence in and brought down a government over, yet here is he failing upwards running the country.

Someone is taking the piss out of Ireland.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Voting change has started and will continue at a very strong rate with the locals in June next up in short order , the question is do you think there is a political solution to the stuff we are being made swallow these days (i.e) even we got a majority in the dail to say no more that's it....would it be followed through on

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
extension of the vote to the planters ensures that there will be no electoral solution. This on top of the already shady things that happen in counts etc. Still Ireland at least still know what happens when the likes the of the British government ignored the majority pro Home Rule votes from 1874 to 1916.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Voting change has started and will continue at a very strong rate with the locals in June next up in short order , the question is do you think there is a political solution to the stuff we are being made swallow these days (i.e) even we got a majority in the dail to say no more that's it....would it be followed through on

I think our elections are rigged.

Simon Harris won his seat on the 15th count, he had 12% 1st Pref and only 11,838 voted for him by the 15th count. He didn't even meet the quota and won by default.

Even if NAtionalists managed to get 20 TDs in the next election (They won't) it will never tip the balance of anything.

In the UK, they have been going on this path of destruction for years, and yet the only party that lends its support to the people is Reform UK, and they are expected to get Zero seats in the next election. Meanwhile, the Labour party who are open borders and Pro European are expected to win over 400 seats in the next election.

Sadly I think Democracy is flawed, our own country was formed not by democracy but by spilled blood. If we had left it to the will of the people Ireland would still be under British rule I believe, it took years of rebellion and a civil war to get us to the country we are now.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1777801343140303280

The above video may be all about America but the same shit is happening all over the Western world.

The question is, is there a growing anger out there like your man says, or is the majority passive and going to keep voting the same way?

Where is the anger in Ireland we witnessed spill out last year in Dublin, has it burnt out, or is it growing, we have watched a failure become our new Taoiseach, the guy who won his seat on the 15th count , someone who FF had no confidence in and brought down a government over, yet here is he failing upwards running the country.

Someone is taking the piss out of Ireland.

Once the majority have food in their bellies, a roof over their heads and fast broadband, there'll never be any kind of reckoning.

Real rebellions that lead to the change we need only happen when people are desperate with nothing to lose.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Once the majority have food in their bellies, a roof over their heads and fast broadband, there'll never be any kind of reckoning.

Real rebellions that lead to the change we need only happen when people are desperate with nothing to lose.
I think this is 100% accurate.

Has social media been the greatest control tool ever invented?

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Its like they haven't learned a thing. Yesterday the main story on the 5:30 news was the plight of the African and Arab lads living in tents on Mount Street.

Ivana Bacik and Bríd Smith demanding they be housed and lads with refugees welcome signs.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Its like they haven't learned a thing. Yesterday the main story on the 5:30 news was the plight of the African and Arab lads living in tents on Mount Street.

Ivana Bacik and Bríd Smith demanding they be housed and lads with refugees welcome signs.
We have as many as 1700 mongrels roaming the streets of Dublin at night now with only bad intentions

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
I think our elections are rigged.

Simon Harris won his seat on the 15th count, he had 12% 1st Pref and only 11,838 voted for him by the 15th count. He didn't even meet the quota and won by default.

Even if NAtionalists managed to get 20 TDs in the next election (They won't) it will never tip the balance of anything.

In the UK, they have been going on this path of destruction for years, and yet the only party that lends its support to the people is Reform UK, and they are expected to get Zero seats in the next election. Meanwhile, the Labour party who are open borders and Pro European are expected to win over 400 seats in the next election.

Sadly I think Democracy is flawed, our own country was formed not by democracy but by spilled blood. If we had left it to the will of the people Ireland would still be under British rule I believe, it took years of rebellion and a civil war to get us to the country we are now.
and the civil war was about destroying those who actually took Ireland out from under the British

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
Honestly CPG I hold out little hope. I don't believe America has real elections at this point.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score

Panem et circenses.

Not of 2024 citizenry are revolutions made.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I have had the same view for years. There will be no change until the economu collapses.

Last edited:

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Bríd was at it again today.

Two protests yesterday, one for African men and another for a Croat she claims was killed by racist Irish lads.

Today she was on the news at a protest for Palestine.

How the hell does the working class Irish vote for this auld bint?

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom