šŸ¦  Covid 19 Vaccine Thread šŸ’‰

Wolf

Reaction score
When you encounter people who are still brainwashed it is amazing. I was dealing with two very nice men recently. Educated lawyers. They were on their 5th booster and wore masks. Will take it every year and just like their flu shot. I was working so obviously for that day I was a flaming liberal and perfectly in harmony. Their reality is totally different from Trump reality and both are different from the actual reality.
It was always a political virus.
A tester for the scum of the planet to see how far they could push the sheep.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
It was always a political virus.
A tester for the scum of the planet to see how far they could push the sheep.
About 98% in Ireland got the jab I think. About 60% here.

Tiger

Reaction score
I was chatting to an Italian friend of mine today who was telling me that his mother died in Italy during the start of the pandemic. The government took her away.

The family donā€™t know where she went or where sheā€™s buried to this day.

I havenā€™t heard this story before. Presumably they has mass graves in Italy.

Destroy the evidence.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
How many jibby jabbies did Williams have?

Robbie Williams forced to stop mid-concert due to ā€˜long Covidā€™ as he tells crowd ā€˜Iā€™m f***edā€™​

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland...ayo-teens-inquest-due-to-threats-1491394.html

A UK-based Pfizer executive due to appear before a coroner in Mayo will not travel due to alleged threats on social media regarding vaccines.

Dr Gillian Ellsbury, the pharmaceutical giant's UK vaccines medical director, was due to appear in person at next monthā€™s inquest into the death of Joseph McGinty (14) from Achill Island, who died three weeks after the Pfizer jab.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score

LoI pays tribute to ex-Dundalk player Karolis Chvedukas who has died aged 32​

Adam Lacey
19/06/2023

The League of Ireland has paid tribute to ex-Dundalk and Waterford player Karolis Chvedukas, who has died aged 32.
The Lithuanian, capped 20 times for his country, was signed for Dundalk by Stephen Kenny in 2018 and headed to Waterford just a year later.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
"I got a damn Myocarditis from taking a f***ing vaccine. (I got 2 doses of Pfizer) And I knew it! Many people warned me.

But guess what? It was compulsory or I couldn't work. I am an international professional athlete and I am playing in Spain."
Not having a go at this poor fella but there were plenty of athletes who didn't take it, the most well known being Novak Djokovic.

In fact, being a healthy fit athlete would make you the least likely to take it because you didn't need it.

Wolf

Reaction score

Oscar Cabrera: The basketball player who blamed COVID-19 vaccine for his myocarditis dies of heart attack​

He collapsed in 2021 in the Spanish Amateur League

Oscar Cabrera.

Oscar Cabrera

25/06/2023
He had to be gotten rid of.
The CoVidian Cultists cannot be questioned.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom