PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
julianna-makis.png

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Piano teacher here. ☝️ Oh well...
It's really sad though.
We're rightfully angry about what the CoVidian Cultist scum did to humanity but these are people whose lives have been totally destroyed by the combined efforts of the medical industry, governments and the MSM.
We need executions of the cultist scum.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score

Van der Sar rushed to hospital after brain haemorrhage​

Ajax and Manchester United legend in intensive care after suffering bleeding around his brain on Friday night

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
The pennies are dropping to the enormous damages from using an untested product.
Sir, the CDC said this week that men can breastfeed.

These are the people who told folk to take said untested product.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
FTA above ^ ^ ^

Biological men who transition to women can produce breastmilk by taking several hormone drugs that mimic the changes a woman's body undergoes during the late stages of pregnancy and shortly after the birth of a child.

But one of the drugs used can pass into breast milk in small amounts and can sometimes give babies an irregular heartbeat as a result.

The FDA has warned against one of them; domperidone — an anti-nausea drug that ups levels of prolactin, the hormone which encourages milk production.

The world has gone mad, the experts are perverts😦
Now, after seeing what effect chemicals can have on a guys chest function, it certainly begs the question to as what effect drugs & cutting agents and research chemicals have had upon the brains of the trans affected.

• Puke
Reactions: jpc

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Sir, the CDC said this week that men can breastfeed.

These are the people who told folk to take said untested product.

Yes Myles the CDC is filled with political incompetents and freaks at this time.
Science isn't the point.
It's political /sponsor wishes.
Which is why things have degenerated to demented hysterical media responses.

jonp 1000 years of ire...

Reaction score

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
How much were RTE and Pfizer paying Puke O'Neill too?
That miserable little fecker has done Irish medicine, and society, the most humongous disservice.

I was in to the consultant the other day, a lad who was never impressed with the jabs. Last autumn he mentioned that they were seeing an increase in blood disorders and other issues. Eight months later he was rushed off his feet and had a haunted look about him, he seemed to have aged ten years as well, he spared me around two minutes before dashing out again. Does he know? Oh yes, I'd be certain of it.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
That miserable little fecker has done Irish medicine, and society, the most humongous disservice.

I was in to the consultant the other day, a lad who was never impressed with the jabs. Last autumn he mentioned that they were seeing an increase in blood disorders and other issues. Eight months later he was rushed off his feet and had a haunted look about him, he seemed to have aged ten years as well, he spared me around two minutes before dashing out again. Does he know? Oh yes, I'd be certain of it.
He knows too well what's going on and he knows what's going to be happening for the foreseeable future......people so fucked there's very little can be done for them

Popular Threads

Top Bottom