🦠 Covid 19 Vaccine Thread 💉

Idi O'Min

Reaction score

This is interesting but I think its still perpetuating the myth that there are viruses out there, there isn't, there are toxins out there and viruses are created INSIDE THE CELLS OF THE BODY to try and repair the damage caused by said toxins.

Germ Theory is one of the greatest lies in human history, perpetuated by the elite techno-medicocrats to enslave mankind and keep us in fear.

I am going to ask Sham Fox to come to this site and do a thread on Germ Theory vs Terrain theory.

Sham played a blinder on the Convid - 1984 and has some good info for this site on Germ Theory.

Lets hope she's up for it.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
Hopefully Godsdog will come here too and give us his side of the argument, and thankfully he won't have the power to silence Sham.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Well, we went through the shots with our kids Obviously we were concerned with any issues they might cause. Since the mRNA generated is so miniscule, any issues would be a real pointer if our kids got full blown covid. Then any vaccine issue would be magnified by an actual infection if the vaccine had worn off by then.. So far so good though.
this is an unvaccinated site , nobody here took the clot shot never mind our kids

M

Mad as Fish

Well, we went through the shots with our kids Obviously we were concerned with any issues they might cause. Since the mRNA generated is so miniscule, any issues would be a real pointer if our kids got full blown covid. Then any vaccine issue would be magnified by an actual infection if the vaccine had worn off by then.. So far so good though.
Lordy lord, it's not a question of volume, but effect.

M

Mad as Fish

No. I'm not. I'm on top of all of it.

But if my kid got heart issues due to the shot, well, we'd have some big issues to deal with if he got covid with waning immune effect. There's no upside there.
See, you really are detached from reality!

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
This is interesting but I think its still perpetuating the myth that there are viruses out there, there isn't, there are toxins out there and viruses are created INSIDE THE CELLS OF THE BODY to try and repair the damage caused by said toxins.

Germ Theory is one of the greatest lies in human history, perpetuated by the elite techno-medicocrats to enslave mankind and keep us in fear.

I am going to ask Sham Fox to come to this site and do a thread on Germ Theory vs Terrain theory.

Sham played a blinder on the Convid - 1984 and has some good info for this site on Germ Theory.

Lets hope she's up for it.
Good idea for Sham to come here and discuss only serious issues such as this one.

The body creates its own "viruses"

And it gives itself cancer.

M

Mad as Fish

That's going to be a tearful farewell when you do eventually shoulder you kit bag and head for the front to fight for the greater glory of a man partial to high heels and tight leather.

Tears of joy on their part, probably

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
You're a mentalist.

M

Mad as Fish

I wouldn't be taking advice from the master truck buiider!
Jeez, is your arse still sore over that?

Tell us, what have you ever done in your life that might somehow be counted as useful?

willow

Reaction score
Screenshot_20230311-150757_Samsung Internet.jpg
Not as many as say in the summer, but they are still getting them. And more to the point - dispensing them

Wolf

Charlotte's head loves watching child sex tapes.🤢
Reaction score
Walked by my local clot shot dispensary. People are actually still going in. With children and all. Unbelieveable 😳
Braindead are braindead.
I was talking to a couple of them last night, got on to the usual discussions, BOTH if them proudly told me they were in their 4th 'booster' and BOTH of them fully supported terrorist America in their proxy war against Russia.

They're lost people, dead in all but name.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Are the excess death stats still holding out? I've taken my eye off the ball with that stuff. Which is probably what the authorities want. Are people still dropping at alarming rate?

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
You are missing vital information on your kids exposure to covid.
No. I'm not. I'm on top of all of it. But if my kid got heart issues due to the shot, well, we'd have some big issues to deal with if he got covid with waning immune effect. There's no upside there.
Why is Tank talking to himself?

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Braindead are braindead. I was talking to a couple of them last night, got on to the usual discussions, BOTH if them proudly told me they were in their 4th 'booster' and BOTH of them fully supported terrorist America in their proxy war against Russia. They're lost people, dead in all but name.
Why is this person posting as Charlotte?

M

Mad as Fish

Are the excess death stats still holding out? I've taken my eye off the ball with that stuff. Which is probably what the authorities want. Are people still dropping at alarming rate?

Popular Threads

Top Bottom