Argentinian President calls for the re-building of the Temple in Jerusalem.

Esatdigiwank

Reaction score
Here we go.. endless garbage about the WEF, Klaus Schwab, Coof, Climate Change, The Occultics of the Kabbalisms, NASA's fake and ghey, Back to the Future (the movie) predicted 9/11, Russell Brand waving his arms around, Astrology, the baby Jesus, Satan..

It's all so tiresome
Well you have not met the Antichrist yet - c’est Moi!

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
They should just make it law that all new Western presidents/prime ministers become an honorary citizen of Israel, and must wear a skull cap when in public or on TV.

willow

Reaction score
This guy emerged from nowhere as I understand it.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Who's backing him?.
Touch of the Zelensky about him in more ways than one
Says one thing.
Does another.
Daft stunts pre election.
Stupid hair like Bojo !
Anything to be noticed.
He's a plant!
Going to cause great harm to the people of Argentina.
Let's hope I'm wrong.
This is just the beginning. They want the Southern hemisphere to themselves. There is an area in Argentina where some Brit gazillionaire (Jewish) Joe Lewis has built his de facto own state, armed guards and all. Off limits to everyone. So in that sense Milei (that may not be his whole name, anyway) has fully lived up to my expectations.
Did ye know that Bibi' s old man was born Benzion Mileikowsky? Interesting fact.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
Personally I think they should put a door in that "wailing wall" to get going on with, at least to help promote more intermingling beyween the cultures. No need for a big ambitious conversion, just knock it through and put in a door?
THE bastards have tunneled extensively without permission under Al Aqsa mosque and now occupy without permission a subterranean level below the floor of the mosque committing sacrilege as this place is venerated in the Muslim world as where Mohammad ascended to heaven.
their clear intent is to demolish it and when they do the world will burn from one end to the other as every Muslim will head for the nearest Jewish person and slit their throats or worse.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
This is just the beginning. They want the Southern hemisphere to themselves. There is an area in Argentina where some Brit gazillionaire (Jewish) Joe Lewis has built his de facto own state, armed guards and all. Off limits to everyone. So in that sense Milei (that may not be his whole name, anyway) has fully lived up to my expectations.
Did ye know that Bibi' s old man was born Benzion Mileikowsky? Interesting fact.
he was a history professor in Cornell and did his phd on the Sephardi Jews in Spain and he was born in Warsaw and his rabbi father and he ---left Poland when he was six years old .
he changed his name reputably in a new jersey booth for 5 dollars to the Hebrew of Nathan --- you can say without a hint of exaggeration that he is a 5 dollar Jew-- that wont make you popular with the mileoskys but it is true.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

I had remembered reading that the Zionist movement at one stage had vague plans to make their Jewish State somewhere in Argentina and they had some settlements set up but most of them rejected the idea in some "peer reviewed" high brow neutral source but now when I looked it up online I have found out that that is all now considered an "antisemitic conspiracy theory". There were also vague plans about setting up a Jewish State in a part of Australia. People have even been punished for talking about it to a general audience in the UK.

willow

Reaction score
I had remembered reading that the Zionist movement at one stage had vague plans to make their Jewish State somewhere in Argentina and they had some settlements set up but most of them rejected the idea in some "peer reviewed" high brow neutral source but now when I looked it up online I have found out that that is all now considered an "antisemitic conspiracy theory". There were also vague plans about setting up a Jewish State in a part of Australia. People have even been punished for talking about it to a general audience in the UK.

Funny how all these nutty conspiracy theories pan out eventually... They will need pristine real estate once they are done up here. I only found out because I thought of where to run to and be left the f.. alone.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score

Dont forget Uganda was preferred for a while and Madagaskar --but Theador Hertzel said Jews would not fight for Uganda but would for Palestine .
they sent rabbis to scout the land and they reported back the ""bride is beautiful however she is taken by another "".

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Dont forget Uganda was preferred for a while and Madagaskar --but Theador Hertzel said Jews would not fight for Uganda but would for Palestine .
they sent rabbis to scout the land and they reported back the ""bride is beautiful however she is taken by another "".

Herzl wanted the Zionist movement to accept Palestine but the Eastern European Jews in it were strongly opposed. He actually maybe was murdered over his support for that proposal both Douglas Reed, who is considered an anti-Semite, and Israel Zangwill, considered a hero by some at least in the Zionist movement, believed that this was so. I don't the Zionists themselves ever suggested Madagaskar, I think that was an idea of the less racist Hitlerites (the more racist ones supported the ethnic cleansing of Palestine, Jordan and parts of Iraq and Lebanon to make room for the Jews they did not want in Europe- the SS though again may have come to even more racist conclusions).

Mods vs Roc_ers

New
Reaction score
It's like goyim simply aren't human to you.
Untrue. A lie on a number of accounts.

One of your stupid yank ironic youtube videos with an "argument" you need to impute to others to make your own argument does not make it otherwise.

Neither does your repetition of terms like "goyim", or your repetition of the slogans that one typically finds embellishing "great replacement" theory give you any great headstart.

In fact, it is the exact opposite.

The truth lies in bringing the hidden facts to light and setting those facts against each other.

But we are so far from that, the deliberate lies of omission are what really stand out to me.

You are one case, you just seek that which enables you to repeat your slogans, your conspiracies about what Jews think about "goyim" etc.

The more general case is that pretty much every fact is ignored except those facts broadcast by the “Palestinian Health Ministry”, even though everyone is quietly aware that is Hamas, a genocidal, Iran-backed terrorist group.

It goes without saying that the suffering and hell that the Palestinians left above ground are going through, in a hellish war, is one exigent truth of the matter, a terrible reality, no one denies that.

But how did that hellish war become justified. (According to both jus ad bellum and jus in bello). How does it verifiably end. What are the chains of cause and effect, and where are the vicious circles that feed it.

All of that comprises another exigent reality that we must get to grips with, even though it lacks the emotional power that a stream of pictures of child corpses have.

If Israel loses this war, against this genocidal, Iran-backed terrorist group, and their apologists and supporters who repeat the lines they are fed by this group, and allows them to regroup, what next?

Also what does it mean that the loudest voices crying about Palestinian deaths attack everyone and anyone - Israel, the US, the EU - but never Hamas?

A
nd the one thing they won't do is suggest Hamas surrender, even though that would immediately end the war, and also end Gazans being ruled by an oppressive medieval theocracy that takes western "aid money" to build this incredible underground tunnel complex and villas for its leaders?

Or what of Netanyahu saying recently that, “Those who say that under no circumstances should we enter Rafah are basically saying ‘lose the war.’” Is there truth in that? Well if you have to acknowledge that there is, then what is the next step you take to try and stop the war, or what do you do to keep the vicious circle feeding on itself?

Another part of this vicious circle, and the "lies of omission" that inevitably drive it, what of the western supported UNRWA saying they did not know what was the tunnel and intel infrastructure under its headquarters in Gaza, or that 1,200 Hamas and Islamic Jihad terrorist operatives of a type were working for them?

And there are a hundred other examples.

But look, I can carry on all day trying to show these hidden facts, and where are the lies of omission, to try and get at the truth, because I see that as prerequisite to actually verifiably solving the problem.

However the Israel haters hold the floor and the streets with slogans and repetition of talking points, and pictures of child corpses, and their lies of omission. Complex nuanced dissertations do not win on the street, or on fora like this.

So I just wanted to address your lie. (I'm not subsequently engaging with the mob of idiots on here). You know I'm not Jewish for one. Also it is not true I see Palestinians as less than anyone else.

And of course I only have contempt for the repetition of phrases like goyim or "sub-human", it is rhetoric engaged in telling lies, making deliberate inversions, and driving the vicious circle that ends with more Palestinian lives sacrificed to "the cause".

No doubt this post will result in the usual onslaught of lies, slogans and repetition of Hamas talking points. Well I won't be responding to any of it, only perhaps to Jambo if he makes an intelligible point that has been formed within his own cognition. Although I would say there is little chance of that ever happening.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score

One of your stupid yank ironic youtube videos with an "argument" you need to impute to others to make your own argument does not make it otherwise.

Neither does your repetition of terms like "goyim", or your repetition of the slogans that one typically finds embellishing "great replacement" theory give you any great headstart.

The truth lies in bringing the hidden facts to light and setting those facts against each other.

But we are so far from that, the deliberate lies of omission are what really stand out to me.

You are one case, you just seek that which enables you to repeat your slogans, your conspiracies about what Jews think about "goyim" etc.

The more general case is that pretty much every fact is ignored except those facts broadcast by the “Palestinian Health Ministry”, even though everyone is quietly aware that is Hamas, a genocidal, Iran-backed terrorist group.

It goes without saying that the suffering and hell that the Palestinians left above ground are going through, in a hellish war, is one exigent truth of the matter, a terrible reality, no one denies that.

But how did that hellish war become justified. (According to both jus ad bellum and jus in bello). How does it verifiably end. What are the chains of cause and effect, and where are the vicious circles that feed it.

All of that comprises another exigent reality that we must get to grips with, even though it lacks the emotional power that a stream of pictures of child corpses have.

If Israel loses this war, against this genocidal, Iran-backed terrorist group, and their apologists and supporters who repeat the lines they are fed by this group, and allows them to regroup, what next?

Also what does it mean that the loudest voices crying about Palestinian deaths attack everyone and anyone - Israel, the US, the EU - but never Hamas?

A
nd the one thing they won't do is suggest Hamas surrender, even though that would immediately end the war, and also end Gazans being ruled by an oppressive medieval theocracy that takes western "aid money" to build this incredible underground tunnel complex and villas for its leaders?

Or what of Netanyahu saying recently that, “Those who say that under no circumstances should we enter Rafah are basically saying ‘lose the war.’” Is there truth in that? Well if you have to acknowledge that there is, then what is the next step you take to try and stop the war, or what do you do to keep the vicious circle feeding on itself?

Another part of this vicious circle, and the "lies of omission" that inevitably drive it, what of the western supported UNRWA saying they did not know what was the tunnel and intel infrastructure under its headquarters in Gaza, or that 1,200 Hamas and Islamic Jihad terrorist operatives of a type were working for them?

But look, I can carry on all day trying to show these hidden facts, and where are the lies of omission, to try and get at the truth, because I see that as prerequisite to actually verifiably solving the problem.

However the Israel haters hold the floor and the streets with slogans and repetition of talking points, and pictures of child corpses, and their lies of omission. Complex nuanced dissertations do not win on the street, or on fora like this.

So I just wanted to address your lie. (I'm not subsequently engaging with the mob of idiots on here). You know I'm not Jewish for one. Also it is not true I see Palestinians as less than anyone else.

And of course I only have contempt for the repetition of phrases like goyim or "sub-human", it is rhetoric engaged in telling lies, making deliberate inversions, and driving the vicious circle that ends with more Palestinian lives sacrificed to "the cause".

No doubt this post will result in the usual onslaught of lies, slogans and repetition of Hamas talking points. Well I won't be responding to any of it, only perhaps to Jambo if he makes an intelligible point that has been formed within his own cognition. Although I would say there is little chance of that ever happening.
Electricity, this actually is roc_.

But contrary to what many think, he himself is not a Jew.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
So you think he is some particularly Andrew Joyce/David Duke type doing an impersonation?
No, I think he’s Irish, possibly Protestant but Christian, and he just loves Zionist Jews, and devotes all his online time (if not also offline) defending their criminality.

I’m guessing his work introduced him to Jews.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
No, I think he’s Irish, possibly Protestant but Christian, and he just loves Zionist Jews, and devotes all his online time (if not also offline) defending their criminality.

I’m guessing his work introduced him to Jews.

I really doubt he had a Protestant upbringing no mind being Protestant now.

He is in a totally different category to Clanrickard and Petaljam.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
I really doubt he had a Protestant upbringing no mind being Protestant now.
Maybe not. But I think it more likely than him being Jewish.
He is in a totally different category to Clanrickard and Petaljam.
In posting style yes, but not in terms of commitment to support for Zionist terror/criminality.

Unless you notice other differences than posting style?

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
Of course he gets far more angry and aggressive than most other shills for Zionist terror/criminality. So there’s that.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score

A

in your mad essay the energy driving this is EXTERNAL TERRORISM on the saintly Israelis --.
you ask the poison rhetorical question HOW DID THIS WAR BECOME JUSTIFIED - nobody but you believes it is justified and it naturally asks what more in your opinion is justified how many more must die before it is sufficiently ""just"".
there is no mention of the madness of INVENTING a country in Palestine with terrorists from Russia and eastern Europe who bombed their way into existence against the British ,
and then using long bayonets from a lee Enfield rifle they gathered the towns populations including and especially small children to witness publicly the bayonet aborting of heavily pregnant women in public town squares in Palestine to freak out the close family units living there and causing 700,000 to flee leaving their food and money and possessions on the tables of the houses they fled from --such was the terrorism.
the vicious circle you constantly refer to is an invention of the Israelis whose government ministers today refer to Palestinian children as snakes and others who state we will take Palestine""goat by goat "" if necessary.
the true situation is that these insane deranged freaks of nature believe they are the "" chosen people ""and they and their messiah can murder us goyim at will .
they pray for the return of their messiah who will DEFEAT THEIR ENEMIES AND SLAUGHTER BILLIONS and leave a few thousand slaves per chosen ones to serve them for eternity .
this death cult now states what we can read in their Talmud is lies -- it is not lies to the Jews who believe it and read it and pray for it ,
but for us goyim to describe the death cult as a death cult is lies --
- see the above deranged and insane statement """ PICTURES OF CHILD CORPSES AND THEIR LIES OF OMISSION"" the person who wrote that is beyond the reach of humanity .
the further statement is equally daft and obscene after looking at the corpses of 30,000 dead civilians over half of them children he complains that"" COMPLEX NUANCED DISSERTATIONS DO NOT WIN ON THE STREET ""
this regret that we are somehow mentally deficient and incapable of seeing ""the hidden facts "" and intellectually incapable of appreciating the quality of his nuanced writings which are and can only be nuanced in his head but not in the mountain of 30,000 corpses heads towering over him .
the last word i give to the true and real Jews of Palestine the Semitic Jews who lived in peace for 2000 years amongst the peaceful Palestinians who did not even have an army as there was no one they wished to kill or to dominate and they are currently disparaged by the Israelis who refer to them as ARAB JEWS --their website is True Torah Jews as they do not follow the Israeli death cult bible the Talmud .
they state in their 1947 letter to the UN begging them NOT TO ALLOW THESE PEOPLE INTO PALESTINE as "" they are not Jews -- they do not speak our language -- they are not our religion -- they are ALIENS they are not Jews they will destroy us .

Last edited:

free and clean

Reaction score

A

Nobody gives a shite. Go back to DS site so you can post more photos of little children. Or better yet, concentrate on not farming the mother of your children out to various men.

Cunt.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom