Breaking News - Leo Quits

tldr

Reaction score
I believe that an interesting Observation about Varadkar's Ministerial " Career " ( before he became Taoiseach ) is that he was, never left / stayed, in any Ministerial Position long enough to get the blame for anything = = It's so blatantly obvious that Varadkar was a " Place Man " to Betray ~ The Irish People and Ireland ~

He was Protected all along his Placed Man run = = Even now Varadkar has got out before The Shit Hits The Fan.

The Irish People and Ireland has been Played / Betrayed by this " Placed Man " = = The Question is = = Who Placed Him ? !

So, who is this "Them"? We've had difficulty in defining "Them" but I think I've figured out the best term of clarification.

"They"'re Ingsoc.

Ingsoc should be distinguished from the English - while they have roots in elements of English society, they are not English in the proper sense. Instead they're an ideological strain of collectivist zealots with the instincts of carrion eaters. Thus the policy of diseasing and bleeding a subject society to make it vulnerable to their rot scented jaws.

Here's a curious discovery made by the locals of Coolock.

Now, it should be noted that the various neighbourhoods of Dublin (a city of villages), however unfashionable they may be, have very strong community identities. People know each other and have close ties of affinity. There may be problems associated with habit but they're far from stupid and not without strong fellow feeling. While they may get a lot of stick (some of which is not undeserved), they are certainly clever and formidable in their own way.

So, here are some remarks from English types on the discovery of the patrons of Antifa in Ireland. The chap in the middle is a genial sort of fellow that you'd trust with the key to your boat (although he'd be like what do you do with a boat?) and you can see he realises from this discovery that the observation that the Brits are at it again is grounded in reality. I'm sure you've heard about this event but it's significance cannot be overstated - the curtain has been pulled back.

Ingsoc have infiltrated the governing institutions of Irish society and are manipulating civic discourse, public policy and private life to embed itself into power. Varadkar was a phenomenon of it, and it has far from run its course. Systemic failure is its hallmark - a conspiracy of useless c__ts.

So, what is Ingsoc? Peter Hitchens, a reformed zealot himself and privy to its innermost workings, has been the most prominent 'explainer'.

But he's not the only one.

Note that the above witnesses are aging out, and will not be replaced through the normal channels due to the siezure of the educational and advancement systems.

The major political parties have all been Ingsoc'ed, and that's where we are at the moment. That we're coming to broadly realise this is not principally because of the activity of countervailing voices (although these have played a part), the reason we're realising it is because of the proliferation of failures in critical systems, which are gaining momentum. This is why there is such a sense of foreboding about the future - we are losing confidence in our ability to operate a technological civilisation prudently.

Okay, so how is this useful? Well, when you read a newspaper article or watch a media report you should run it through a mental test - is it an Ingsoc piece or a genuine effort at reporting? Valid pieces may contradict you own views, and Ingsoc pieces may play to your prejudices, so this is a caution against just using the term as an epithet. As outlined in the final video above - decern by irrationality, deceit and animus.

Also, gay sex (and all its accoutrements) is now elite culture so if you want to be among the movers and shakers then you know what you'll have to do. Just a bit of career advice there.

Last edited:

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Also, gay sex (and all its accoutrements) is now elite culture so if you want to be among the movers and shakers then you know what you'll have to do. Just a bit of career advice there.

Aah!? that'd be to demonstrate and show ones two minutes of hate among the crowd, direct it viciously toward gay people in turn for bestowed kudos among the righteous.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
@AUL LAD

Does the building that housed the parliament still exist in kilkenny.

I may have to return.
There is a plaque on the bank of Ireland branch in Parliament st stating this is the location of the old parliament building .
there were also meetings nearby in Shees house which had 35 rooms and the Shee family still farm 5 miles from kilkenny on the Castlecomer rd and they are famous for having SHEE ALMS HOUSE ,
which still exists where they gave alms to the poor from the 15th century onwards from their own resources .
Shee alms house is the current home of the Kilkenny tourist office .
if you are returning let me get you lunch if i am around at the time.

Last edited:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
There is a plaque on the bank of Ireland branch in Parliament st stating this is the location of the old parliament building .
there were also meetings nearby in Shees house which had 35 rooms and the Shee family still farm 5 miles from kilkenny on the Castlecomer rd and they are famous for having SHEE ALMS HOUSE ,
which still exists where they gave alms to the poor from the 15th century onwards from their own resources .
Shee alms house is the current home of the Kilkenny tourist office .
That is a date Sir.

I visited @Grandad and his wife was telling me about Clonmacnoise and places around Tullamore. It is a place I would like to see.

I am a quarter thinking of buying and restoring a small castle.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
That is a date Sir.

I visited @Grandad and his wife was telling me about Clonmacnoise and places around Tullamore. It is a place I would like to see.

I am a quarter thinking of buying and restoring a small castle.
i have the ex rulers of Ireland on the 29th of august and one of their stops is the Butler ( Mountgarret branch ) castle in Ballyragget which is in good repair,
the previous owner has just died --you can read a piece "" Ballyragget castle sleeping giant "" If you google it .

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
Moate Castle/House is for sale I think (the owner sells flowers from there), I don't think it requires much work but its also quite big.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
A good friend of mine married an O Shea from Ballyragget

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
You said that the last time Sir but Dan said you never showed.

There was talk of pastries ordered but not collected.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
If that was the case, ye have something in common.

Unfortunately I had returned to my base in the "Leixlip Area" when I learned of the offer.
I did not have time, and remember I was in training,, or at least everyone else remembers.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom