Breaking News - Leo Quits

tldr

Reaction score
So, the Pretender is gone.

Untitled.jpg

https://www.libraryireland.com/irelandherstory/poynings-law.php

Untitled.jpg

https://resources.teachnet.ie/mmorrin/norman/statutes.htm

He leaves with the bus firmly driven into the ditch and will not be missed. They've been cutting the treeline at the sides of the roads - no doubt for fear of the ballot box in June.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
@AUL LAD

Does the building that housed the parliament still exist in kilkenny.

I may have to return.

Hermit

Reaction score
Simon Harris was born during a lunar eclipse (full moon) in Aries and was elected Taoiseach today following yesterday's solar eclipse (new moon) in Aries.

Donald Trump and Kate Middleton were also born on a lunar eclipse.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Simon Harris was born during a lunar eclipse (full moon) in Aries and was elected Taoiseach today following yesterday's solar eclipse (new moon) in Aries.

Donald Trump and Kate Middleton were also born on a lunar eclipse.

In Middle Eastern astrology being born on a full moon is a good thing but according to Western astrology it is not at all. I wonder what that says about both them and us.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
There were no shocks in the other appointments , it's all so very very weak at this stage ....the optics are terrible , rearranging deck chairs on the titanic .......I was talking to my brother today and he said the whole "take back our flag" guff was the most embarrassing spectacle he ever witnessed in politics .........way worse than anything cowen ever pulled

Wolf

Reaction score
There were no shocks in the other appointments , it's all so very very weak at this stage ....the optics are terrible , rearranging deck chairs on the titanic .......I was talking to my brother today and he said the whole "take back our flag" guff was the most embarrassing spectacle he ever witnessed in politics .........way worse than anything cowen ever pulled
FFG's flag is the EU flag.
Remember, Mehole told us that Irish nationalism is 'a backward looking idea'.........

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
I believe that an interesting Observation about Varadkar's Ministerial " Career " ( before he became Taoiseach ) is that he was, never left / stayed, in any Ministerial Position long enough to get the blame for anything = = It's so blatantly obvious that Varadkar was a " Place Man " to Betray ~ The Irish People and Ireland ~

He was Protected all along his Placed Man run = = Even now Varadkar has got out before The Shit Hits The Fan.

The Irish People and Ireland has been Played / Betrayed by this " Placed Man " = = The Question is = = Who Placed Him ? !

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
A little known fact about our new Minister Peter Burke, I believe it would be his grandaunt, Doreen Burke, saw a Marian Apparition in Westmeath c.1948.

Last edited:

Esatdigiwank

Reaction score
I believe that an interesting Observation about Varadkar's Ministerial " Career " ( before he became Taoiseach ) is that he was, never left / stayed, in any Ministerial Position long enough to get the blame for anything = = It's so blatantly obvious that Varadkar was a " Place Man " to Betray ~ The Irish People and Ireland ~

He was Protected all along his Placed Man run = = Even now Varadkar has got out before The Shit Hits The Fan.

The Irish People and Ireland has been Played / Betrayed by this " Placed Man " = = The Question is = = Who Placed Him ? !
Before he pursued politics/medicine , l think he spent time as an intern in Washington DC. He surely made himself known over there, made contacts. Was likely groomed while there..

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
There were many other witnesses, so it was probably real alright.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
No it wasn't like Ballinspittle, where there was a statue, it was a long running site in Westmeath, again this is the 40s rather than the 80s.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Harris bottled it and kept mcEntee in post , the nasty brainless idiot that she is , Jennifer McNeill has more brain power .....even Lisa chambers is a genius compare to her
That's why she's there.
Its seems to be imperative to get this hatespeech bollix over the line.
And she's going to do it.
Then goodbye.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
The question I have about McEntee is how much she is actually motivated by US Democratic Party style "Wokery" and how much she is really motivated by old fashioned Blue Shirt authoritarianism and only using "Woke" stuff as a cover for that?

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
The question I have about McEntee is how much she is actually motivated by US Democratic Party style "Wokery" and how much she is really motivated by old fashioned Blue Shirt authoritarianism and only using "Woke" stuff as a cover for that?
A malicious blend of both I'd wager.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom