Breaking News

valamhic

Reaction score
I have just discovered I was put off the electoral register :mad: I have already filled in the form to get back on .....but if this is not corrected im going to war with the state 100% I have been voting since 1997 ....

Who the fuck is doing this ?
Why do you need to vote? Every time you voted so far you voter Sinn Fein. Cant have that again. I have a quiet word!

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Why do you need to vote? Every time you voted so far you voter Sinn Fein. Cant have that again. I have a quiet word!
I haven't voted for Sinn Fein since 2016........who did you vote for in 2011 and 2016

tldr

Reaction score
Watching the news about Navalny's death. It looks like a death caused by the harsh conditions of imprisonment rather than a murder - something like the conditions Solzhenitsyn described in the Gulag Archipelago.

So, Putin didn't order him killed - he died a surplus sudden death. The fact remains that he was sent to their worst prison out of pique and it was that decision which caused the chain of events that saw him pass prematurely.

It has been roundly condemned in Western media - BBC and Sky News were particularly animated by it. It is very strange that the very similar case of Julian Assange - who is clearly a political prisoner - is avidly avoided or smirked at by those who feel embittered by HRC's loss in 2016.

The original charges brought against him have proven empty and now he is charged with a specifically political crime - namely the exposure of the SNAFU in Iraq. We'll see how the British Justice system does - this has gone on for so long that we're at a nanometer scale now.

• In short: Julian Assange will remain in a London prison for at least three more weeks, after a court ruled it needed more information before making a final ruling on the Australian's bid to appeal his extradition to the United States.
  • In a written judgement delivered Tuesday, two High Court justices sought assurances from the US that Assange would not be disadvantaged in its legal system due to his nationality, and also asked it not to seek the death penalty if the 52-year-old is extradited.
  • What's next? If the US provides assurances, the extradition could go ahead, although Assange's legal team has already flagged it will appeal to the European Court of Human Rights, which could further delay it.
Julian Assange handed legal lifeline by London's High Court after delay in appeal ruling - ABC News Australia

Assange will return to the Appeals Court. High Court ruled that unless the US makes this a first amendment case, and guarantees no death penalty, that the extradition will be unwound. Didn't speak to the reports of enemy combatant assignation by the CIA.

Could be that the UK is a poodle and this is all they can do for him. Should be a huge trial if it goes Stateside - unless it's held in secret. Still, Assange's team is still treading water, they haven't been pulled into the deep yet, and where there's life ...

It was the really big news of the day (since it's about freedom of the press) until someone crashed a container ship into a critical transportation artery on the US East Coast in the early morning, killing many hardworking men while doing it. Newscasters looked shamefaced but carried on regardless.

The portal to chaos that Buttigieg opened in the Dept of Transport is working its magic. The marine insurer is going to be hammered. The Woosters are in for a terrible episode.

Reaction score
'The British government is adding fluoride to the drinking water of 1.6 million people as part of a scheme to “systematically” fluoridate much of the country’s water supply.

“Under new legislation, we have made it simpler to start new water fluoridation schemes,” confirmed Andrea Leadsom MP, the Minister for Public Health in Prime Minister Rishi Sunak’s government.

Sir Chris Witty, the Chief Medical Officer for England who pushed for lockdown restrictions during the Covid pandemic, argues that mass fluoridation will improve the nation’s dental health.'

UK Govt to Fluoridate Drinking Water of Millions of Britons. - The National Pulse
This was bound to happen at some stage.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom