Breaking Tucker Carlson fired from fox news

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
The British propaganda at best
A good antidote to this "expert" bollox.

Last edited:

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
The British propaganda at best
The Daily Express had a circulation of 176,000 last January. The Putin interview must have had around 200,000,000 views by now. If I were the UK establishment I know which figure I'd be taking most note of.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
We are being set up to understand that the coming wars are inevitable and will necessitate big resets and changes in the way of life. The Dollar/Brics battle is the doorway to Central Bank Digital currencies.

Did you know it was the IMF that goaded Ukraine into attacking Crimea and the Donbass? Ukraine was threatened with defunding if it did not comply.

This is all about money and its control

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
I was watching another interview of his the other day with a very intelligent biologist who was talking about the Darrion gap in Panama, he was laying out his arguments in a cool and thoughtful manner , a proper scientist who could be respected. Yet Carlson was butting in like a nine year old, and I really got the impression that it was going above his head. I got the same feeling during the Putin interview. Both men could have run rings around tucker if they had wanted to, Putin, I think, was tempted on a couple of occasions, but he's a statesman.
i understand what you are saying but tucker has to introduce to the interview the feeble mind of the average American in order to make the interview relevant to most of his audience who are deliberately badly educated and subject to 24/7 Israeli wall to wall propaganda for all of their lives .
it makes him look like an idiot but this is part of his success very few interviewers will put their ego and status in the toilet in order to allow an understanding to their moronic fellow americans which ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE which need this education as everyone else has it figured out .

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
The one simple question as posed in this article.
Has any journalist asked him did he tell the Ukrainians to scupper the deal?
Simple yes/no !

This gem in the comments.

Hope Boris is sleeping well at night knowing he's responsible for hundreds of thousands of people getting killed. That never needed to happen.
Boris is a sociopath. He is sleeping quite well probably with someone else’s wife. The British voted for Boris for the same reason people here vote for Trump - he is an entertaining clown.

Wolf

Closed Account
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Boris is a sociopath. He is sleeping quite well probably with someone else’s wife. The British voted for Boris for the same reason people here vote for Trump - he is an entertaining clown.
It wasn't Trump who forced Putin to act.
That was the doddery old pedophile in the white house.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

Having said that = = Boris was only doing what, The Americans Ordered Him To Do.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I just have a feeling that Tucker is being built up to be Trumps VP.

The only hope for this election is RFK.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
I just have a feeling that Tucker is being built up to be Trumps VP.

The only hope for this election is RFK.
I reckon that the clever choice ( if Trump really wants to win ) would be Vivek Ramaswamy.

He is the guy with Brains.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom