Breaking Tucker Carlson fired from fox news

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
Tucker does not appeal to all. Some believe him just to be a fake stooge. And in fairness, the interview was a nothingburger.
He provided a huge platform for anti-war/Globalist/Neocon voices for years until they fired him for it.

He’s still highlighting to a huge audience the crimes of these people and how they are ruining his country. So I can’t imagine how he’s a stooge, or who for if he is.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Has he pointed out who are behind the curtain and what the endgame is???

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score

look who Carlson is talking to now. He's our favourite dissident along with billionaire Musk. Together with Putin.. they are all going to save us.

View: https://t.me/mrn_death/51888

World Governments Summit 2024​

In 2024, the World Governments Summit will take place under the theme of 'Shaping Future Governments' where the conversation will involve governments, international organizations, thought leaders, and private sector leaders from around the globe to international cooperation and enable governments to identify innovative solutions for future challenges– further rippling to inspire and empower the next generation of governments.
12-14 February 2024
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Government Acceleration and Transformation​

Global governments have fast-tracked digital transformation, offering both opportunities and challenges. To ensure inclusivity and economic growth, policies must bridge the digital divide,

Urbanization and Global Health Priorities​

Urbanization and global health intersect for sustainable, inclusive cities. Viewing cities as hubs of innovation and growth, integrating modern mobility solutions and innovative designs can yield efficient transport systems. How can we promote these advancements to enhance resident well-being and transform cities into futuristic, livable centers of progress?

Key Speakers

Klaus Schwab
Founder and Executive Chairman

H.E. Dr. Tedros Ghebreyesus​

Director General, World Health Organization

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

look who Carlson is talking to now. He's our favourite dissident along with billionaire Musk. Together with Putin.. they are all going to save us.​

View: https://t.me/mrn_death/51888

World Governments Summit 2024​

In 2024, the World Governments Summit will take place under the theme of 'Shaping Future Governments' where the conversation will involve governments, international organizations, thought leaders, and private sector leaders from around the globe to international cooperation and enable governments to identify innovative solutions for future challenges– further rippling to inspire and empower the next generation of governments.
12-14 February 2024
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Government Acceleration and Transformation​

Global governments have fast-tracked digital transformation, offering both opportunities and challenges. To ensure inclusivity and economic growth, policies must bridge the digital divide,

Urbanization and Global Health Priorities​

Urbanization and global health intersect for sustainable, inclusive cities. Viewing cities as hubs of innovation and growth, integrating modern mobility solutions and innovative designs can yield efficient transport systems. How can we promote these advancements to enhance resident well-being and transform cities into futuristic, livable centers of progress?

Key Speakers

Klaus Schwab
Founder and Executive Chairman

H.E. Dr. Tedros Ghebreyesus

Director General, World Health Organization

When Klaus and Tedros get into bed together there can only be trouble ahead.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
I suppose ~ ~ One way or another ~ ~ We will be under, One Set of Elites or another Set of Elites.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
I've heard it said that Tucker Carlson is the new Father Coughlin. Right on.

And so you can see why he appeals to the crowd on here.

Interestingly enough the name of Father Coughlin's magazine was "Social Justice"- it was actually a term a term that Catholics used a lot of. Now of course in the United States it has taken on a lot of connotations of things the good Priest would not approve of. My problem with Tucker is all his stupid anti-Chinese conspiracy theorizing and chauvinist nonsense.

Last edited:

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Putin throwing Tucker under the Bus?

Tucker Carlson’s interview last week with Russian President Vladimir Putin was so soft that even Putin thought it was a letdown.

“To be honest, I thought that he would behave aggressively and ask so-called sharp questions. I was not just prepared for this, I wanted it, because it would give me the opportunity to respond in the same way.”

“He tried to interrupt me several times, but still, surprisingly for a Western journalist, he turned out to be patient and listened to my long dialogues, especially those related to history. Honestly speaking, I did not fully enjoy that interview,”

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
I can understand Putin's frustration actually. Given all the lies told about Russia in the West, and let's face it everything said about Russia here is basically lies, I'm sure he wanted the chance to have his say, but Tucker didn't ask the questions...

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

Tucker Carlson’s interview last week with Russian President Vladimir Putin was so soft that even Putin thought it was a letdown.

“To be honest, I thought that he would behave aggressively and ask so-called sharp questions. I was not just prepared for this, I wanted it, because it would give me the opportunity to respond in the same way.”

“He tried to interrupt me several times, but still, surprisingly for a Western journalist, he turned out to be patient and listened to my long dialogues, especially those related to history. Honestly speaking, I did not fully enjoy that interview,”

Strange as it may seem = = I suggest that Vladimir Putin believes that Tucker Carlson is a CIA Asset = = And Vladimir Putin would know !

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

I to was disappointed, I just wasn't impressed by Tucker on this one. Reading out a carefully crafted script in front of the camera and actually challenging an intelligent world leader are two different birds altogether.

Wolf

Reaction score
I to was disappointed, I just wasn't impressed by Tucker on this one. Reading out a carefully crafted script in front of the camera and actually challenging an intelligent world leader are two different birds altogether.
At least Carlson showed the brainwashed west that there might be another side to the story, even if it was a soft interview.

The West as banned us from hearing from Russia, prime example being the banning to RT from our TV screens and internet.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
At least Carlson showed the brainwashed west that there might be another side to the story, even if it was a soft interview.

The West as banned us from hearing from Russia, prime example being the banning to RT from our TV screens and internet.
I agree entirely, but to me he seemed a little lost and was out of his depth when confronted by Putin, which is probably a reflection on the spineless US politicians he normally deals with as much as anything else.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom