Buddy Love's Gender

Is Buddy Love...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Its time to find out once and for all what sex Buddy Love is. He/She/They have been playing us for fools for long enough.

Please vote and give your thoughts and one way or another the issue will be conclusively decided.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
In fact a male but sure think what you prefer to, within your tranny delusion/fascination (odd as fuck:ROFLMAO:)
Your detection clearly is not good enough to know better, what do you know?🤓

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Interesting thread BTW, do keep it up, am curious to see where it leads and what it reveals about us😯

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
AFAIAC a beta male is more or less a female.

So I have voted accordingly.
So you're a Trans fanatic too! Your above opinion sort of puts you into the queer rainbow LGBTQ grouping similar to Myleene (who prefers to address men as women, I play mimic to demonstrate it's absurdity but hey, have it the way you want it!!)😇

free and clean

Reaction score
Good Question but a little too heavy for Myles & Co . . . preferring to pick on the seemingly soft guys instead.
Myles's limited understanding of gender non conforming roles stems from his cis hetero normative outlook, and his refusal to acknowledge the struggle of pregnant men.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Myles's limited understanding of gender non conforming roles stems from his cis hetero normative outlook,
Ah , he knows plenty of queerness outside the LGBTQ rainbow, he knows all about it and feels jealous that the LGBTQer's can express it openly. He doesn't have the courage to come-out because his bent originates from a coercive source, it's got to be kept secret although . . . Everybody knows!!

and his refusal to acknowledge the struggle of pregnant men.
Yuck - Mine too. 😖

valamhic

Reaction score
I went to pay a contractor Sunday. He about 50 married children. Farmer too. His uncle was there a ceili. My lad came too. The chat came round to Varadkar leaving. They would be ff ish. The gay lad Leo was caught kissing was discussed as there was a local connection but no relation. I up and complained about my bull being gay. The uncle started to laugh and told him it was not funny. He laughed and laughed. It was refreshing to see a man laugh to his heart's content. Lovely to see

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Going totally to sheep is the solution.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Too obvious Love.

If you're trying to deceive folk you'll have to come up with summat better than that old chestnut. :sneaky:

Why deceive? I'm just a man who does manly things, have done since I was a young teen.
More evidence is that I was a member of the FCA way back in 1980/81 - There were no women-girls enlisted at that time.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
See Myles, truth has set you free from your erroneous assumption, you no longer need to tilt at windmills.
Best for you to check in with the man in the mirror, have you been deceiving him for too long?

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
Man went to doctor and said doc, I feel like a dog.

Doc asked how long have you felt that way?

Man said, since I was a pup!

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Good Question but a little too heavy for Myles & Co . . . preferring to pick on the seemingly soft guys instead.
Look Love, it wasn't me who picked on you it was Aul Lad.

In fact I jumped in to defend you because your reaction to Aul Lad saying he was going to find you and bate you made me genuinely believe you were a terrified girl.

I tore the poor old man to shreds as a result. Now you claim to be a man, albeit a "soft" one, but you mislead me into making an attack that I'd never have done if I'd have known the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom