Buddy Love's Gender

Is Buddy Love...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

valamhic

Reaction score
1ar question. What is the first thing you think about if you have to attend accident and emergency after an accident?

valamhic

Reaction score
You're not allowed change votes, I made sure of that when setting up the Pole.

You've obviously overridden the system with your Admin powers.

Not cool Sir
First time Dan was ever accused of riddin anything! Except ridin the range in Ballinasloe. A Stanley No 8

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
To be fair to the Nordie, you've put up little evidence a'tall other than pretending you've had itchy balls along with Val.

In order for this to be sorted out, would you be amenable to a quick fire Q&A? It won't take more than 10 minutes.
The evidence is here on thread but you - not being an Irishman or man of worth in regard to the topics you call upon, you're left lost and clueless.
Unable to take the points I've submitted and expand upon them, unfamiliar with the places, themes and subject matter are you?

Myles - You demonstrate a fascination with perverted and strange sexuality and other peoples sexuality - It's all in your head and those who share similar views.

Chances are that if you were Irish it's easy to imagine you went to Britain, made mischief and was sent to prison where you were attacked and raped by the black and/or muslim queers, The NF or EDL stepped in and offered you the protection on condition you supported them on the outside to which you were eternally grateful.
That would explain your current politics on this site, no? Either that or the C.brothers in your boarding/reform school or maybe someone closer got to you but, you are clearly the one with unsolved sexual issues.

Frustrated because unlike the Gays, you are unable to come out of the closet, which makes it all the more likely that you suffered trauma when young and impressionable at the hands of the Queers.
You've become bent in trying to break free!

Me? I don't give a toss for any of the above, attention is naturally reserved for pretty gorgeous lovely women i've known.

All this queerdom of yours is a curious but woeful phenomenon, to be languishing and obsessed with other peoples sexuality, am sorry for your state of affairs but it's easy to forget when . . .

One has their own tingling sticky balls for strength, ability & dedication to her satisfaction.

nutty-professor-11-711700-646873677.jpg

Last edited:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Not cool Sir
Yes, you are right. Let me remedy that

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
1ar question. What is the first thing you think about if you have to attend accident and emergency after an accident?
ABC for the Ladies of course😘

ETA - Making sure one gets to provide ABC for the Ladies of course😘

Last edited:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Why are you not allowed to change your ind after the evidence is produced.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score

Not cool Sir
See, you're not competent to judge on the issues as the evidence is still coming in and hasn't been scrutinized or checked by you, has it?

Declan is familiar with the subject matter and instinctively knows the terrain - You on the other hand, are completely lost! :ROFLMAO:

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I've just read your skinny dipping in Salthill and Guinness drinking in Laytown and it sounds plausible.

The question I ask is why you allowed this issue develop to such a stage where you willingly allowed people assume you to be a woman and let this situation spiral out of control?

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Yes, you are right. Let me remedy that
No need. I now believe Love to be a man also.

However I reserve the right to feel anger at the way he led the Site down this rabbit hole, diverting it from the real issues destroying the Country at the moment.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
I've just read your skinny dipping in Salthill and Guinness drinking in Laytown and it sounds plausible.

The question I ask is why you allowed this issue develop to such a stage where you willingly allowed people assume you to be a woman and let this situation spiral out of control?

Because we want to see what you're made of, how you tick, your motivations for assuming the role of grand inquisitor of men's sexuality.

It's not out of control, I've always been a man and proud to have his women close by.

Obviously we experience another phenomenon on this site which is "seeing what one wants to see"

That's my impression of what's going on.

BTW Men & Women are often into the same things so perhaps that's where your confusion begins??

Last edited:

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
No need. I now believe Love to be a man also.

However I reserve the right to feel anger at the way he led the Site down this rabbit hole, diverting it from the real issues destroying the Country at the moment.

Not so, you've persisted in making a big issue out of it - That's forgivable but . . .
When you and others continually focus on Gays & Varadkar's gay thing it distracts from the FG party who are the rubber stampers of the legislation - Seanad and all.
Are you aware that your mistaken focus is misleading us??

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Okay Buddy.

Just as an act of good faith on your part, I will ask you to carry out one simple task.

Tomorrow get a copy of The Irish Sun and with the date clearly visible place your adult member beside it, take a picture and upload it to this Site.

No male here wants to see it so may I suggest you PM it to the female Moderator, Ms Catherine, who will take a look and confirm your gender identity to the General Membership.

I realise its quite a radical request but I feel its the only way for us as an online community to be able to move forward in a spirit of mutual respect and camaraderie.

Deal?

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Okay Buddy.

Just as an act of good faith on your part, I will ask you to carry out one simple task.

Tomorrow get a copy of The Irish Sun and with the date clearly visible place your adult member beside it, take a picture and upload it to this Site.

No male here wants to see it so may I suggest you PM it to the female Moderator, Ms Catherine, who will take a look and confirm your gender identity to the General Membership.

I realise its quite a radical request but I feel its the only way for us as an online community to be able to move forward in a spirit of mutual respect and camaraderie.

Deal?
That's ridiculous, easy enough to fake, and quite an unacceptable request under the circumstances.
Also potentially significant of Grooming Behaviour - Something you are no doubt familiar with.
Be careful Myles, you are in revelation mode and starting to come-out, are you OK with that here and now?
Have taken a screen shot for future reference.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Yes, he would fake it.

Instead use you favorite cartoon magazine.

And if it is Victor, Sparky or Beano, we will know all depending on which one.

And holy fuck, we hope it is not Dandy.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
How would he fake it? He's only got tomorrow so what would he do, buy the paper and then rush into Sligo and buy a human looking dildo to use in the shoot?

Are there even any sex shops in Sligo?

Na. This one is airtight bro.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Yes, he would fake it.
Really? The evidence shows otherwise.
Check the other threads, posts mostly backed up with verifiable facts.
in fact you'll find me calling out other posters on their fake accusations and suggestions to which they've got no proof or evidence.

This thread being a prime example where Myles has nothing to show to back up his repeated assertions of me being a woman and by extension , faking it as a man - He's got Nothing but his own deluded imaginings and it's not the first time he's so obviously been caught out - Spoofing himself and anyone who'll listen.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
You'll find me calling out other posters on their fake accusations and suggestions to which they've got no proof or evidence.
Why do you think so many people think you're faking it Buddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom