Status
Not open for further replies.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
AFAIAC a beta male is more or less a female.

So I have voted accordingly.
After his bleating, it was decided to let David depart. We kept some of his posts as a friendly reminder.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Look Love, it wasn't me who picked on you it was Aul Lad.

In fact I jumped in to defend you because your reaction to Aul Lad saying he was going to find you and bate you made me genuinely believe you were a terrified girl.

I tore the poor old man to shreds as a result. Now you claim to be a man, albeit a "soft" one, but you mislead me into making an attack that I'd never have done if I'd have known the truth.
Thanks for the support Myles.
The thing is I was due to be pulled up for inappropriate posting and now genuinely believe I was mistaken in several ways on that occasion.
Among other things, what I had done was to project my real fear & hatred of bad motoring on to unrelated but similar news stories while filling in any gaps with stereotypical biased & imagined detail.
Such was my headspace at the time of posting that for several different reasons I felt justified and righteous in my vitriol, blind to my serious error of judgement and indeed I issued real judgement on real people based on my twisted imaginings. A very seriously wrong wrong wrong state of mind which needed to be firmly put in check and fixed.
Myself & Aul Lad are OK now and I thank him for being there and bringing me to some sense of proper reality.

Again, Thank you Myles for the firm support you genuinely offered, I remember well. Cheers to you.(y)

Meanwhile, carry on as you wish Sir, we can trust each other . . . . to give as good as we get;)

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Such was my headspace at the time of posting that for several different reasons I felt justified and righteous in my vitriol, blind to my serious error of judgement and indeed I issued real judgement on real people based on my twisted imaginings. A very seriously wrong wrong wrong state of mind which needed to be firmly put in check and fixed.
Sir you said recently you like to smoke cannabis, an admission that seemed to rile the Nordie poster quite a lot.

Do you think this might be the reason your headspace can sometimes be messed up?

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Look Love, it wasn't me who picked on you it was Aul Lad.

In fact I jumped in to defend you because your reaction to Aul Lad saying he was going to find you and bate you made me genuinely believe you were a terrified girl.

I tore the poor old man to shreds as a result. Now you claim to be a man, albeit a "soft" one, but you mislead me into making an attack that I'd never have done if I'd have known the truth.
leonardo dicaprio love GIF

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Nordie is clearly still not convinced. Nor, it has to be said, is the general membership.

According to the polling, 40% of members believe Buddy to be a woman, with 30% going with man and 30% with non-binary.

Mr/Mrs/Mzz Love could you put up some conclusive evidence so this issue can be resolved and the Site can move on?

Thank you.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Sir you said recently you like to smoke cannabis, an admission that seemed to rile the Nordie poster quite a lot.

Do you think this might be the reason your headspace can sometimes be messed up?

Not now I've gone through a lengthy self-help reform process.

But to be honest, back in the days when i consumed dealer weed by mixing it with tobacco, that certainly played hell upon the mind and Yes, for various other closely related reasons, ones headspace did indeed become considerably messed up on occasion.
STFL would have been quite correct in labeling me an addict of weed, no doubt. It was only after many years that I could even understand and later admit the fact.

That was then👿 - 😇This is now.

Which is why it's important to get the whole issue normalised and regulated for what works best for the individuals and communities.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Nordie is clearly still not convinced. Nor, it has to be said, is the general membership.

According to the polling, 40% of members believe Buddy to be a woman, with 30% going with man and 30% with non-binary.

Mr/Mrs/Mzz Love could you put up some conclusive evidence so this issue can be resolved and the Site can move on?

Thank you.

You haven't examined or questioned the thus far above presented evidence yet.
You and he etc need to examine your own motivations on why you need to view men as women, that's the real issue here.

Something to do with your distant past perhaps . . .

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGnDm6Ubi_c

valamhic

Reaction score
Anyone who does not complain of having itchy balls in the morning is suspect unless he is a farmer. They rub on a bit of Chemo Unction.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score

Thank you.
I am hoping it’s a man, as what could sadder than a female skunk addict?

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Anyone who does not complain of having itchy balls in the morning is suspect unless he is a farmer. They rub on a bit of Chemo Unction.
But in my experience having itchy balls is not something to complain about, it's a reason to do something about it, agreed?

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
I am hoping it’s a man, as what could sadder than a female skunk addict?
A classic post here, see no matter what evidence is put before the kangaroo's (you) court, you simply jump over it with your eyes shut (willful ignorance) and demonstrate a lack of ability to test (stupidity & sloth) and understand.

Well done, keep it up:geek:

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Same goes to Myles, I'll give you evidence but you must have the ability to test it, to check up and verify other wise your efforts are futile?

Now please explain why would a woman want to continue to act the man on a site like this?
First we need to understand the motives as you see it, you are experienced in such matters?

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
I wouldn’t risk it with some women, they’d bring a Stanley knife to the job for a permanent cure.
Yeah but we know that's not a problem, we'd simply seek out their likeness who'll be very happy to take care of you, never far away;)

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I have changed my vote to male.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
I have changed my vote to male.

Sensible choice, after all, how many female plumbers are out there? All lads in training and on site but we'd see female safe-pass inspectors, interior designers, and a couple of painters.
Winter swimming at Blackrock, Salthill with the aul lads, Swimming @ the 40ft in the 70's - no girls allowed.
etc etc

The most Guinness ever drank in one night was in Julianstown. though a long time ago I seem to remember it being 11 pints, in retrospect I believe it may have been watered down for us young sandbags but we certainly did stand with the grown ups as expected.
What female would choose that??

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
A classic post here, see no matter what evidence is put before the kangaroo's (you) court, you simply jump over it with your eyes shut (willful ignorance) and demonstrate a lack of ability to test (stupidity & sloth) and understand.
To be fair to the Nordie, you've put up little evidence a'tall other than pretending you've had itchy balls along with Val.

In order for this to be sorted out, would you be amenable to a quick fire Q&A? It won't take more than 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom