Combat Sports

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Charlie Olives submits Justin in the first round but loses belt due to not making weight.

Chandler KO's Ferguson with a head kick at the start of the 2nd then calls out Conor McGregor.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
As for the Combat Sports thread, horrible title, don't like it. My title was (clean, crisp and) xcellent - UFC - Ultimate Fighting Championship (No one would have cared if you slipped in something about Bellator or boxing or whatevs)
Sir do you think Khabib will come out of retirement for Charlie Olives?

D

Deleted member 122

Sir do you think Khabib will come out of retirement for Charlie Olives?
No, I don't think so.

I mean, if there's one fighter you would believe announcing their retirement (and the manner in which he did it) it's Khabib.

It's a shame, though. It remains an unlocked puzzle (and I would have liked to have seen a few more attempts at it) - can Khabib be beaten? McGregor was credited with winning one of the few rounds against him.. Could Oliveira beat him? I have no reason to believe that either but it would certainly be a fight worth watching..

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
You would certainly outsmart him.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
UFC 280

Olives beaten by a Muslim

I thought TJ's corner were a disgrace in not protecting their fighter by throwing in the towel

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Absolutely. But fighters who never say die need to be protected by their Coach. When they got him back to the stool they should have called it.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Anyone into skittles?
I often go into the local bowling alley for a coffee and a sandwich (maybe a cheeky pint).

There does be a group of elderly men playing there all the time and they're very good. Not a bad sport when the aul joints are sqeaking.

But I suspect you're referring to the traditional road skittles?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
France 1 Morocco 0.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Blue Mickey invited himself up during Christmas and wants to watch ladies mud wrestling over drinks. Does anyone have links. I can't do it with this phone.
He says it's his favourite
You better lay on a big spread of Turkey and ham for blue Mickey followed by Christmas pudding and a few bottles of stout

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Mickey is a man after me own heart. I likes a bird with a bit of mate on her. Never liked them aul skinny birds.

Mind you, I'd take any aul wreck of a thing right now. If I fell into a barrel of tits I'd come up sucking me thumb 🙄

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom