Combat Sports

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
He was booed by the fans prior and he took it out on the Mascot. They started fanning the lad on the ground and dragged him away by his feet thinking it was still a skit :ROFLMAO:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMlrvREuurA

Since 2017 McTapper has had eight fights. He has won three of them (excluding knocking out the turkey).

If he loses the fight against Chandler - its over for him. Dana White knows he can't keep hyping him up and knows too that McTapper is becoming increasingly unpopular and probably can't stand him at this stage. either.

He looked ridiculous there trying to sell whatever product he was selling at the basketball arena. He's a fucken dickhead and an embarrassment to our country.

This guy never won a world title but will always be a hero. He was down for months after he lost the title shot because he felt he 'let Ireland down.' Sean Mannion is a different breed to gickface.

sean-mannion-1163165581.jpg

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I recall reading your article on Mannion over on Pish Sir. Then as if by fate his documentary popped up on TG4 shortly after when I was flicking through.

A top Tribesman

(Best of luck v KK today btw (y) )

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
I recall reading your article on Mannion over on Pish Sir. Then as if by fate his documentary popped up on TG4 shortly after when I was flicking through.

A top Tribesman

(Best of luck v KK today btw (y) )
I'm on the look out for a poster announcing ANY Sean fight. It will be framed and will take pride of place in the gaff.

KK vs G will be a good one, but I really hope Clare beat the Limerick boys.

BTW - did you see the opening entertainment for yesterdays European Final.

The powers that be love taking the piss out of us.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLqpjAPS4zM

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
If Chandler beats him up he should give him a dart of it after the fight.

Will be a close fight imo.
Mcgregor's career was over after the Poirier fight. Nobody comes back from a break like that and beyond that he's been figured out. You can't just set up the same left cross over and over and expect that to work indefinitely. He was getting calf-kicked to fuck and outboxed by Dustin anyway.

Ireland has a new prospect in Ian Garry now anyway. He's a fucking beast.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
Mcgregor's career was over after the Poirier fight. Nobody comes back from a break like that and beyond that he's been figured out. You can't just set up the same left cross over and over and expect that to work indefinitely. He was getting calf-kicked to fuck and outboxed by Dustin anyway.

Yes, you're right. Dustin is a great scrapper and I only found out recently that he had a really tough upbringing (compared to spoilt brat McGregor.) I didn't know he beat Chandler last year either. Dustin is the bomb.

Never heard of Ian Garry - will check him out now.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score

Just checked him out there - awesome fighter. I just hope he's a nice lad and doesn't end up like...........................

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
After knocking out the Mascot a woman has claimed McGregor sexually assaulted her in the jacks afterwards.

The woman contends security for both the team and the NBA forced her into a restroom where McGregor and his security guard were waiting.

Then McGregor "aggressively kissed" her as security kept everyone out of the restroom. McGregor then forced her into oral sex and as he attempted further sexual activity, the woman elbowed him repeatedly and was able to escape. She reported the alleged assault to police in Florida on June 11th.

On the same day McGregor announced him and his wife are expecting their fourth child.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Bird claiming McGregor spat in her face then on his d1ck in an attempt to get a hard on.

He then tried to "bugger her up the rectum but thankfully wasn't able to get his flacid penis erect."

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
Honestly I just hope Tyson can drag it out long enough to give people their money's worth. Ngannou didn't have great hands even in the UFC. Just ungodly power.

More power than Wilder? I very much doubt it and he's 1/5th the boxer too.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
The Saudis stone married woman to death if they're raped, as it's considered adultary, yet here they are hosting this fight, complete with western female rap stars shaking their booties!🤔

Let's hope none of them 'step out of line'...😳

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
The only one who'll be getting raped tonight is Francis. This is a terrible mismatch.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom