Combat Sports

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
This lad reckons his jaw has dissolved, along with cosmetic surgery, which has given him a new face.

View: https://youtu.be/5PZPRM_kqGY

Fuck mcgregor - he's in with the kinahans and his sis is with wig whelan. utter scum.

Watched a documentary on Sonny Liston today. He was the 24th of 25 children in his family. His father whooped him and he ran away at 13. Then he became a gangster. Then he fought his way to the top. Respect. But he never got any.

I also watched a documentary on Joe Frazier today.

He campaigned for Ali when he got stripped of his belt for not going to Vietnam. He also sent Ali money at the time. Then when Ali was allowed to fight again he relentlessly called Frazier a thick ugly uncle tom Black in the build up to their fight. The more I learn about Ali the more I think he was a cunt. I'm so glad Frazier whooped his ass in their first fight.

I also watched a documentary on Jack Dempsey today.

And one on Rocky Marciano.

The most brutal fight of all time would have been Frazier vs Marciano.

Frazier is my boxing hero. He loved to sing too - what a guy -

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByT5qbi7I6I

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
You watched a lot of boxing documentaries today Sir!
Indeed and I did!!!

And now - and I mean it, cuz I only saw the highlights in the documentary earlier - im going to watch the full fight between frazier and ali right now - happy in the knowledge that joe got the better of ali. I also watched a doc on jack dempsey - who was mike tysons hero.

This is mitch blood green looking for another go at tyson - what a fucken mad cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNnpucAlQuo

Idi O'Min

Reaction score

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I think that Mike guy is gonna give scummer an awful thumping :oops:
The problem with Mike is that he's a showman. He likes to entertain the fans by giving them what they want, ie a stand up battle and crazy all out striking.

If he takes the fight to the mat he wins but he won't because he knows people find that style boring. McGregor, if - and its a HUGE if - he has recovered from his leg break and is match sharp, then he will pick Mike off and spark him out clean.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Scummer has a new show starting on virgin media 2 next Friday ......I think it's reality tv where scummer trains a team to go against Mike Chandlers team

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
The crowd thinks he's a shit. Had the world at his feet once. Hero to zero.
To be fair it was a bizarre move on behalf of the club, getting him to knock out their own mascot before the final. The fans wouldn't react any other way.

Now they're saying he literally knocked out the turkey or whatever it is and he ended up in casualty.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
To be fair it was a bizarre move on behalf of the club, getting him to knock out their own mascot before the final. The fans wouldn't react any other way.

Now they're saying he literally knocked out the mascot and he ended up in casualty.
Either way he's a dick.

If only Paddy the Hooligan Houlihan had his success he'd do something for Ireland - a great young man.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
The Hooligan tried doing summat with the Sh1nners but they fukked him out.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom