Combat Sports

valamhic

Staff member
Blue Mickey invited himself up during Christmas and wants to watch ladies mud wrestling over drinks. Does anyone have links. I can't do it with this phone.
He says it's his favourite

Coal Gas and peat

Blue Mickey invited himself up during Christmas and wants to watch ladies mud wrestling over drinks. Does anyone have links. I can't do it with this phone.
He says it's his favourite
You better lay on a big spread of Turkey and ham for blue Mickey followed by Christmas pudding and a few bottles of stout

valamhic

Staff member
You better lay on a big spread of Turkey and ham for blue Mickey followed by Christmas pudding and a few bottles of stout
I will do that. He is 84 but drives into town . He has a bit of a shine for a woman from Carrick who works in the pub. I saw her and she has
plenty of fill out. Not fat either. He says the mud wrestling is a very exacting sport. All tactics.

Myles O'Reilly

Mickey is a man after me own heart. I likes a bird with a bit of mate on her. Never liked them aul skinny birds.

Mind you, I'd take any aul wreck of a thing right now. If I fell into a barrel of tits I'd come up sucking me thumb 🙄