Diversity, what does it give us?

Mods vs Roc_ers

New
Reaction score
You fucking idiots should be shot.

You are banded together in a mob shouting "diversity" as a slogan.

Sure, if you look up a dictionary you can find the word refers to variety with common usage including referring to people from a range of different social and ethnic backgrounds and of different genders, sexual orientations, etc.

But looking at you selective videos, what causes fights to break out among kids?

Where do the lines of division usually run down? E.g.

But you go out there and look for the image or tweet which corroborates your slogan?

(Your slogan which encompasses a toxic hypothesis easily disproved.)

So why can you not look at the problems objectively, disinterestedly, and see what they may be really about? (Answer, because you are a part of the problem).

There is no reason that "diversity" may give rise to issues, on its own.

Sure, you might have one group in there whose religion causes them to look down on those whose god is Mamon, say.

Or pehaps another group who have a history of oppression by another group in there, and are trying to come to terms with that history in ways that are often anti-social?

Point is, the problem is not "diversity" per se. Is it.

Look for example at the most undiverse, monocultured, intolerant societies on earth, like in the Arab countries, and they still have such problems a thousand times worse than what we have.

Or look at Ireland back in the eighties when you had large marauding gangs of violent, joy-riding pale spotty kids out of their heads on PCP and Linden Village making no go areas out of large parts of Dublin.

So move beyond your stupid slogans is what I'm trrying to say to you. They choke off whatever cognitive capabilities you might have had.

Or maybe that is why you gravitate to stupid slogans in the first place, eh.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Look for example at the most undiverse, monocultured, intolerant societies on earth, like in the Arab countries, and they still have such problems a thousand times worse than what we have.

No Arab country I know of undiverse- not even Saudi Arabia. Why do you think the Zionists can advocate for smashing up the Middle East outside of Jewish Palestine into hundreds of splinters?

Mods vs Roc_ers

New
Reaction score
Your Sunni and Shia is pretty much the same thing as Mods and Rockers. I don't think that's quite what the subject is here, even put through the highly distorted and jaundiced lens of such a warped and twisted doctrinaire and zealot as you are.

Mods vs Roc_ers

New
Reaction score
Neither do the tribal divisions in the Arab countries run down the same lines as what the goons on this thread are talking about. They are not talking about for example the differences between the Palestinian tribes that populate Hebron, Jericho, Ramallah, Nablus, Tulkarem, Qalqilyah and Jenin who are all are very different from each other, as you know.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Sunni and Shia is pretty much the same thing as Mods and Rockers. I don't think that's quite what the subject is here, even put through the highly distorted and jaundiced lens of such a warped and twisted doctrinaire and zealot as you are.

Oh grow up- the Sunni and Shia have their own vast spectrums. Salafis and Sufis- both Sunni- are radically different from each other and often clash. Than there different ethnicities within their nations. Again the fact that the Zionists can contemplate shattering the Middle East into a hundred fragments just proves the diversity of Arab countries.

You could not have had the Yinon Plan if they were not diverse-

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Neither do the tribal divisions in the Arab countries run down the same lines as what the goons on this thread are talking about. They are not talking about for example the differences between the Palestinian tribes that populate Hebron, Jericho, Ramallah, Nablus, Tulkarem, Qalqilyah and Jenin who are all are very different from each other, as you know.

They are not very different from each other at all.

Mods vs Roc_ers

New
Reaction score
Anyway, this is a tangent. So back on topic, and last word on the "Arab" thing I mentioned in my post solely as brief illustration, let's recall that Nationalism, the nation state, and Arabism destroyed the best, most sophisticated, most learned, most open-minded city in the Mediterranean, Alexandria - that I mentioned in the thread earlier, holding that city up as an example of how multiculturalism and diversity in history more often meant great success and a thriving of culture, and economy, rather than what you guys are trying to hypothesise through these "ironic" slogans you have...

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyway, this is a tangent. So back on topic, and last word on the "Arab" thing I mentioned in my post solely as brief illustration, let's recall that Nationalism, the nation state, and Arabism destroyed the best, most sophisticated, most learned, most open-minded city in the Mediterranean, Alexandria - that I mentioned in the thread earlier, holding that city up as an example of how multiculturalism and diversity in history more often meant great success and a thriving of culture, and economy, rather than what you guys are trying to hypothesise through these "ironic" slogans you have...

Sounding just like the most reactionary right wing Islamist.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

You like @Myles O'Reilly were a fan of "Imam" Tawhidi who was a Shia fundamentalist of the very worst sort- he hated Khomienists and "Khomienists", was close to seeing them as worse even than Sunnis, and the issues between them you saw as real enough to love one and hate the other.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
@Mods vs Roc_ers look behave as you would on P.ie and don't push your luck.

I have talked to actual right wing reactionary Islamists and they come out with similar guff to yourself as regards Alexandria, etc.

Herzl believed that diverse societies were bad for everyone involved hence his Zionism. Greg Johnson by the way has spoken about his admiration for Herzl and he is not the only of his ilk.

Mods vs Roc_ers

New
Reaction score
Did you delete one of my posts, that showed you up, that didn't suit your argument, you prick?

Go on and push me. If the administration stands over your behaviour, then they should be prepared to be caught in the cross-fire.

Mods vs Roc_ers

New
Reaction score
I responded to your stupidity, showed it up, and you think you can just delete it?

Don't fucking talk to me about pushing my luck. I can tell you you're pushing yours you fucking arsehole.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Jeez, I wonder why.

The Little Green Book | Fatawah And Sayings of The Ayatollah Mosavi Khomeini

Not exactly a fellow who promoted "diversity" now was he. Worth a read for all that, to see who are your fellow travellers. I.e. Haters of diversity. Intolerant. Authoritarian. Fascist. Etc.

Yeah a Far Right Zionist site will give you accurate translations and the low down on someone like Khomeini- just like the Goyim Defense League will give you the low down on Jews.

Khomeini as traditionalist and hard line as he was in some ways hated anti-Sunni sectarianism and anti-Arab racism and put his foot firmly down as regards making Jews as such guilty of Zionism. He enjoyed a close relationship with Ruth Blau who was one of the most fascinating people in 20 th century Jewish history.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Did you delete one of my posts, that showed you up, that didn't suit your argument, you prick?

Go on and push me. If the administration stands over your behaviour, then they should be prepared to be caught in the cross-fire.

You can always post the content of it again minus the grossly abusive nastiness.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
I responded to your stupidity, showed it up, and you think you can just delete it?

Don't fucking talk to me about pushing my luck. I can tell you you're pushing yours you fucking arsehole.
Don't you have an 'origins' blog to add some real content to? We're all waiting for some meat on that bone

free and clean

Reaction score

Yeah I'll push you, you cunt.

Make a threat again and I'll tell your long suffering wife all about you, scumbag.

And you a supposed respected engineer?

Head back over to the long-term unemployed sociopath's site, where you can argue that Roma gypsies and Georgian and Algerian scammers being dumped all over the place makes for a vibrant society.

Go on, give him some content. He's so bored with the zero traffic over there that he's started commenting on this thread.

Screenshot_2024-02-19-15-10-28-618_com.android.chrome.jpg

Popular Threads

Top Bottom