Diversity, what does it give us?

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
@Mods vs Roc_ers you would not come out with such vileness on Politics.ie, so why spew it here?

Anyway your carry on shows a massive sense of entitlement which proves as much as anything that the claims that the Southern Irish as a group are infected by anti-Jewish anti-Semitism are risible.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Is roc upset? 🤔

Yes. He does not understand that the majority of the biological spine of the historic Irish Nation or myself do not recognize insults as arguments. His misogyny is also un-Gaelic. On these topics from an actual Jewish intellectual-

"......What is an “anti-Semite,” anyway? We can begin with two cogent definitions: personal and political anti-Semitism. A personal anti-Semite is one who hates all Jews and refuses to associate with them. Yet, everyone who knows Pat Buchanan at all, Jew and non-Jew alike, and regardless of political beliefs, attests to his complete lack of personal prejudice.

Then, on what basis might we call someone a “political” anti-Semite? The only persuasive definition is someone who advocates placing some form of legal or political disability upon Jews: depriving Jews of the vote; kicking Jews out of various professions, such as law, journalism or medicine, where they exceed their numerical “quota” in the population; forcing Jews to wear special armbands; or, in the extreme case, rounding them up in concentration camps or killing them outright. Does Buchanan advocate any such measures? To ask is to see the absurdity of attempting to pin the “anti-Semite” label on Buchanan...."

By those definitions I am neither a personal or political anti-Jewish anti-Semite. I do though find roc's sense of entitlement annoying at times and I think it is understandable to see him as hostile to the indigenous Christian population of Ireland.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
I don't know Clarke (although you Roc should mind yizer manners!)

Yer man 'Free and Clean' said summat about a lad called R0ry and like you I hit the 'confused' button.

I still don't know what R0ry he's talking about Sir!
Free and Clean has some Explaining to do ? !

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Videos from the Devenish Bar in Belfast shows that Irish mothers, wives and daughters are well up for big black cock. And here you are worrying about immigration and your women all slappers?

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I'm sorry Nordie but either post the video or it didn't happen (y)

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
428433299_10161108097302464_42292452461004325_n.jpg

Popular Threads

Top Bottom