Eat shit, leftards: Javier Milei wins Argentinian Election.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Plenty of economists on the left are/were Jewish. So I'm not exactly sure what your point is here :unsure:

As for Milei, he's an eccentric oddball. And perhaps this is what Argentina needs.

My point was that it in part I think explains his attraction to Rabbinic Judaism.

There was an Irish Rightist who was sort of "Paleo-Libertarian" who had a blog called "crank notions" and used to post on P.ie as "The System Works" who also went through the full conversion to (Modern) Orthodox Rabbinic Judaism.

Tuco Salamanca

Reaction score
My point was that it in part I think explains his attraction to Rabbinic Judaism.

There was an Irish Rightist who was sort of "Paleo-Libertarian" who had a blog called "crank notions" and used to post on P.ie as "The System Works" who also went through the full conversion to (Modern) Orthodox Rabbinic Judaism.

I remember him. I didn't realise he wasn't born Jewish.

Tuco Salamanca

Reaction score
Here's a summary of Milei's policy proposals. While he identifies as an Anarcho-Capitalist, he's actually more of a pragmatic classical liberal in practice.

For example, here's his proposal for healthcare reform:

"Argentina's healthcare system needs to be reformed through various measures such as shifting the burden to the public sector, implementing a competitive system using vouchers and mobile hospitals, and focusing on prevention and early detection of health problems."

In other words, he has no plan to end public subsidies to healthcare. But rather than handing over the cash to a massively wasteful, corrupt bureaucracy, he wants to give it directly to individuals who can then decide where to spend it, with private healthcare providers competing for patients.

Seems eminently sensible to me.

K

Kangal

And perhaps this is what Argentina needs.
What Argentina needs is an economic miracle.

If he decides to go on and on about "Cultural Marxism" and all the rest of his culture war shite, and does not economically rescue Argentina, he'll be burned at the stake by the population.

Tuco Salamanca

Reaction score
What Argentina needs is an economic miracle.

If he decides to go on and on about "Cultural Marxism" and all the rest of his culture war shite, and does not economically rescue Argentina, he'll be burned at the stake by the population.

And if the other branches of the Argentinian state attempt to scupper him, which seems likely, they'll be up on a pyre.

Tiger

Reaction score
I doubt many Argentinians care about the conspiracy theory BS surrounding the WEF.

They're more concerned with stability and restoring their personal and economic freedoms.
It’s irrelevant what Argentianians care about. That’s how it works. They have 2 chances of restoring their personal and economic freedoms…..Slim and none.

They’re at the mercy of Klaus Schwab now.

Tuco Salamanca

Reaction score
It’s irrelevant what Argentianians care about. That’s how it works. They have 2 chances of restoring their personal and economic freedoms…..Slim and none.

They’re at the mercy of Klaus Schwab now.

The WEF is a talking shop. Nothing more, nothing less.

Only those with an overactive imagination and too much time on their hands lap up the conspiracy stuff.

Tiger

Reaction score
The WEF is a talking shop. Nothing more, nothing less.

Only those with an overactive imagination and too much time on their hands lap up the conspiracy stuff.
Oh yeah.

Name one national leader that’s a member of the WEF that has been a positive force for good for their country.

All ‘conspiracy theories’ about the WEF come from material they put out themselves on their own website.

Tuco Salamanca

Reaction score
Oh yeah.

Name one national leader that’s a member of the WEF that has been a positive force for good for their country.
An entirely subjective notion. You could say the same about members of any organisation.
All ‘conspiracy theories’ about the WEF come from material they put out themselves on their own website.

What executive powers do the WEF have?

Tiger

Reaction score
An entirely subjective notion. You could say the same about members of any organisation.
Still. You should still be able to provide some reasonable examples of non globalist shills. It should be easy.
What executive powers do the WEF have?
They don’t need any. That’s a strawman. All they need is to influence their members who all magically end up as leaders of their respective countries. Job done.

Last edited:

Tuco Salamanca

Reaction score
Still. You should still be able to provide some reasonable examples of non globalist shills. It should be easy.

How long is a piece of string?

They don’t need any. That’s a strawman. All they need is to influence their members who all magically end up as leaders of their respective countries. Job done.

So you're suggesting the Milei is some sort of a marionette with Klaus Schwab pulling the strings?

What evidence do you have of this?

Tiger

Reaction score
How long is a piece of string?
Stupid inane reply.

For the record, you have named precisely zero members of the WEF who are leaders in their respective countries and that don’t comply with what the WEF stands for.
So you're suggesting the Milei is some sort of a marionette with Klaus Schwab pulling the strings?

What evidence do you have of this?
It is a fact that he is a member of Klaus Schwabs’ WEF. All things being equal, he’ll do exactly the same as his counterparts in New Zealand, Ireland, Canada and France etc…

We saw this with ‘far right’ Georgia Meloni in Italy. All talk, no action. She too is a member of the WEF.

We are still awaiting an example of a WEF member breaking rank from you. Please provide one to back up your claim that this guy will go against their agendas.

What politicians say and what they do, are two very different things. His ear tickling utterances will amount to nothing good for Argentina.

The WEF (of whom he is a member) mission statement is:

“it, “engages business, political, academic and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.”

So yes, he will fall in line with his fellow travelers.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom