Eat shit, leftards: Javier Milei wins Argentinian Election.

Tuco Salamanca

Reaction score
So, while the rest of the world is successfully struggling to escape the sclerotic chains of Clown World, Argentina is going to enslave itself even more enthusiastically now in the name of free trade, freedom, and democracy. The results of which should further confirm the wisdom in the skepticism of the Christian Nationalists in those clownish shibboleths.

Javier Milei is in company with Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro. He’s an actor. The Right is supposed to believe he is on their side, but he is just another servant of Clown World and the policies he embraces will be virtually identical to theirs.

Is this yours or Cox Spray's 'analysis'?

Tuco Salamanca

Reaction score
they don't have the brains ---if they had the brains to figure out that the billions they have given to a nation which awaits the antichrist and bans any reading of the christian bible publicly in the holy land where it was written they would act .
they also ostracize all and every messianic Jews who believe Jesus was the messiah.
you could not make up this unrivaled stupidity .
the USA baptists taunt them by stating of the vast sums donated to Israel by pastor Hagee ,
none i repeat NONE have been given to Christians in Israel and this has no effect .
They don't notice the multiple private jets he has or the wealth --its not seen through the blood stained glasses they wear.

Fortunately, the percentage of people who identify as non religious is growing in the U.S.

It's long past time that the so called 'holy land' was consigned to geo-political irrelevance.

Tuco Salamanca

Reaction score
Tuco's approach is to piss on your leg, and tell you it's raining. 🤡

Hilarious. Now you just need to work on your critical thinking skills and stop relying on the brainfarts of a glorified gamerboy with too much time on his hands.

Tuco Salamanca

Reaction score
Your historical and political naivety has consigned you to the status of the irrelevanti , once again

If the adherents of a bronze age Caananite storm deity cum chief Abrahamic sky daddy (aka Yahweh) want to duke it out in the sand for said sky daddies affections, it's no skin off my nose.

But a branch of them shouldn't have so much sway in the most powerful nation on the planet. Fortunately that's coming to an end.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
Fortunately, the percentage of people who identify as non religious is growing in the U.S.

It's long past time that the so called 'holy land' was consigned to geo-political irrelevance.
the man who said "" god is within you"" will never be irrelevant .

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
you are correct --there is a powerful and wealthy constituency of the scholefield bible belt available to any and every shallow reptile that crawls and sqwaks the required noises .
I have asked people I know on fb that I had out and they give the cursed be those that curse Israel jive talk.

They will have a nuke war to protect against magog, and are out of their skulls. And will never listen.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
You don't see a disconnect with calling someone white and "Far Right" who is not in any way, shape or form white identitarian?

No. What would call Nick Land or the "Irish Society for Christian Civilization"? Neither are what I would call "White Identitarians" or "Centre Right".

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
I have asked people I know on fb that I had out and they give the cursed be those that curse Israel jive talk.

They will have a nuke war to protect against magog, and are out of their skulls. And will never listen.

They think they are going to get raptured up probably before anything really bad goes down- it is very easy to support an ideology of "forcing the End" if you don't think you will have to endure the serious issues that come with the End of this Age.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

tldr

Reaction score
Update (1841ET): It's official - Geert Wilders has won the Dutch elections and says he will lead the country's next government.

"The hope of the Dutch people is that they will get their country back," Wilders said following an exit poll published by state broadcaster NOS.

In his post-election speech, Wilders called for a coalition which would include the liberal VVD, which was until recently led by outgoing Prime Minister Mark Rutte.

Meanwhile, liberals are in fits over Wilders' win - and in general, the shift towards populism across Europe.

It's Official: Geert Wilders And Conservative Freedom Party Win Dutch Election - ZeroHedge

Popular Threads

Top Bottom