FAO GodsDog

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I have just deleted the picture of a man about to hang himself. Any picture of a child with tomato sauce and spaghetti will be deleted.
You have broad support from the members on this , the child tomato sauce picture tactic needs to be eradicated completely from this site

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I had a huge bag of washing to do at GO yesterday , put the washing on (11 euro) decided to wheel up to Applegreen where there's a subway .....got the foot long steak and cheese melt on Italian roll with lettuce tomato and red onion ......it was a belter and that was only the second time ever I was in Subway

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I had a huge bag of washing to do at GO yesterday , put the washing on (11 euro) decided to wheel up to Applegreen where there's a subway .....got the foot long steak and cheese melt on Italian roll with lettuce tomato and red onion ......it was a belter and that was only the second time ever I was in Subway
They're a grand job. The meatball one is top notch too.

GodsDog needs to start introducing such into his diet. As Bear Grylls said, when he was vegan his nails were brittle, his hair, his skin, everything was bad.

If GodsDog was to take a bad fall I feel his bones may shatter.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Irish Farmer's Association (IFA) held a walk about day at the Farm of Val to view his new invention for moving cow dung out of the way.
They used to use blacks to do that in America. They were called shit shifters.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Especially on Sunday.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
The proper approach is to use the full worded title at the start with the abbreviation in brackets after it and then use the abbreviation there after. For example Irish Farmer's Association (IFA) held a walk about day at the Farm of Val to view the excellent herd of cross bread beef cattle and his his new invention for moving cow dung out of the way. A spokesperson for the NFA Meshell Snail said she was greatly impressed but there should be a lock of the ladies toilet door. Val in reply said his Grandfather and father had farmed her for 170 years and there was never a lock of that door, nothing was ever stolen from that toilet.
Are you saying farmers play soccer.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Ok. IFA stands for Irish Football Organization

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Farmers Association Organisation???

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
If the rest in peace thread is private, why is not not marked "PRIVATE" ? We are expected to be mind readers.
From now on, I shall apply deletions of mind reading posts. Posters must realize that the resto of us are not mind readers and don't have time for guessing. This thread can stay.
Its becoming increasingly problematic over the last while. I don't know why people assume an obscure picture, link, quote etc is going to be automatically understood by those who see it.

It doesn't take much to put a brief, one sentence explanation when your post is clearly of a cryptic nature.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
You're too busy looking at t-shirts.

Have you ever been told that you lack human empathy, i.e. are a psychopath? 🤔

I used to seriously freak out my sister and da by telling them first if you they were going to eat pigs and cows than surely they should be okay with also eating mentally retarded Prods and than moving on to say that it would be far more justifible to slaughter and eat a couple of people on our estate than to consume the flesh of innocent cows and pigs.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
In a way, I'm trying to use persuasion rather than force.
I think your tactics may be bearing fruit. Sparks has just explained his last vague post without getting angry.

The next step is for these folk to explain what they're talking about in the post itself without people having to ask (y)

Popular Threads

Top Bottom