FAO GodsDog

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
You never saw a Chinaman with piles.
Go China!

Tensions flare in China as Muslim protesters clash with police over mosque demolition​

Protesters of ethnic minority Muslims clashed with a large number of police in southwest China after they were blocked from worshipping in a mosque that they said authorities plan to demolish.

D

Deleted member 1

1685486080574.png

Ok. I need to understand the naming convention on this sh!te.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Go China!

Tensions flare in China as Muslim protesters clash with police over mosque demolition​

Protesters of ethnic minority Muslims clashed with a large number of police in southwest China after they were blocked from worshipping in a mosque that they said authorities plan to demolish.

That very well maybe not what you think it is.

When people first start talking about it I did not believe or unbelieve the whole Uyghir, I did patient research and discovered that it was a load of nonsense. That the People's Republic of China was not suppressing Islam or Uyghir ethnicity, in fact it was encouraging the traditional form of Islam and trying to suppress this psycho organization which declared Takfir on not just Hamas but also Palestinian Islamic Jihad for supporting the idea of democracy- that was enough in their eyes to make them non-Muslim.

The thing is that a lot of Muslims have started to look at the People's Republic of China as an example of what to follow and this is seriously annoying NATOniki.

D

Deleted member 1

What's Just Egg made out of?

Ingredients: Water, Mung Bean Protein Isolate, Expeller-Pressed Canola Oil, Sugars (Tapioca Syrup Solids, Sugar), Soy Lecithin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Salt, Gellan Gum, Potassium Citrate, Carotene, Nisin, Transglutaminase, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavours, Dehydrated Onion, Turmeric. Contains: Soy.

Delicious. :sick: Not surprisingly, the only natural unmodified ingredient in this seems to be sugar.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I am delighted Dan made a Veggie a moderator. Dan should tell us when he had his last beef burger. I had one this evening.
Did you get it in the chipper ? Have you buried the hatchet with the Italians in the chipper ?

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
She sure looks like she can't get enough meat in her mouth.

Well this is the thing. I was talking to a South African and she said that before this whole crap about Peterson's daughter only eating meat she had come across this Boer males who had sexually fantasies about these blonde girls of their imagination who could only eat meat for medical reasons. I am sure you have savage males in the North Americas who have lusts along similar lines and she is basically appealling to them.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom