General Chat For All To Read.

free and clean

Reaction score
The absolute state of Swedish shitlibs.

You can see the success the cult has had in targeting impressionable retarded teenagers.

Sweden has seen a sharp rise in gender dysphoria cases. This is particularly visible among 13- to 17-year-olds born female, with an increase of 1,500% since 2008, according to the Board of Health and Welfare.

free and clean

Reaction score
I'll be starting a thread soon on shitlibs using Christianity (which they hate) when it suits them to justify Irish communities being swamped by gangs of foreign men from war torn countries that aren't at war.

The absolute state of Irish shitlibs.

Has a more loathsome group ever existed?
Screenshot_2024-04-18-10-11-14-798_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2024-04-18-10-20-20-408_com.android.chrome.jpg

Stay tuned.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Frank, Shitlibs are indeed a gruesome crowd.

However can you tell the likes of Plunkett and Bocht that they're praying to a make-believe God?

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
If you're a football fan at a speech from your teams manager you'll cheer any crap he utters.

It's exactly the same in the US. Dems will blindly cheer piss pants while Republicans cheer everything Trump says.

The sad thing is there is neither freedom or democracy in the US. But most are too busy blaming the other side to notice this, and see the real issues: that foreign lobby groups, bankers and the billionaire class are in total control of their country.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
If you're a football fan at a speech from your teams manager you'll cheer any crap he utters.

It's exactly the same in the US. Dems will blindly cheer piss pants while Republicans cheer everything Trump says.

The sad thing is there is neither freedom or democracy in the US. But most are too busy blaming the other side to notice this, and see the real issues: that foreign lobby groups, bankers and the billionaire class are in total control of their country.
Cheering / Being for either ~ Biden or Trump ~ Democrats or Republicans, is like being for, one of two families / characters in a Soap Opera = = It actually makes No difference what so ever ! !

valamhic

Reaction score
Cheering / Being for either ~ Biden or Trump ~ Democrats or Republicans, is like being for, one of two families / characters in a Soap Opera = = It actually makes No difference what so ever ! !
If |Trump wins, which I don't think he will, It will make a huge difference in killing off the green agenda and bringing jobs to America. It might not do much stop Israel.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
The old looking lad is the BEFORE picture.
that's what i thought --it is truly remarkable that muscle tissue has regenerated on his face and lifted it 30 years or more .
Biden s state of the union was mesmerizing in the transformation of Biden briefly -- he was plugged into the mains for sure that day it will be remembered as an event to be noted from a man who could not find his way off the stage a short time before .
Joe had to do the Lazurias act in order for the wars to continue and for Israel to rob America and to use its ammunition --it has used almost 4 nuclear bombs worth so far on Gaza and we are told they are going to level the remainder .

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
If |Trump wins, which I don't think he will, It will make a huge difference in killing off the green agenda and bringing jobs to America. It might not do much stop Israel.
The Deep-State / Dark-State decides it all regardless of who is " " Up " " in the Soap Opera.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
that's what i thought --it is truly remarkable that muscle tissue has regenerated on his face and lifted it 30 years or more .
Biden s state of the union was mesmerizing in the transformation of Biden briefly -- he was plugged into the mains for sure that day it will be remembered as an event to be noted from a man who could not find his way off the stage a short time before .
Joe had to do the Lazurias act in order for the wars to continue and for Israel to rob America and to use its ammunition --it has used almost 4 nuclear bombs worth so far on Gaza and we are told they are going to level the remainder .
How do we know that the image on the state of the union was not a deep fake.

free and clean

Reaction score

However can you tell the likes of Plunkett and Bocht that they're praying to a make-believe God

I'll be starting a thread soon on shitlibs using Christianity (which they hate) when it suits them to justify Irish communities being swamped by gangs of foreign men from war torn countries that aren't at war.

The absolute state of Irish shitlibs.

Has a more loathsome group ever existed?
View attachment 5075

View attachment 5076

Stay tuned.
It really is uncanny. Here's another odious shitlib using the same tactic.

Screenshot_2024-04-19-17-01-32-014_com.android.chrome.jpg

Stay tuned next week for my greatly anticipated thread.

free and clean

Reaction score

However can you tell the likes of Plunkett and Bocht that they're praying to a make-believe God?
No, I don't have the level of arrogance required to do that.

Give me the religious crowd over the anti-Christian "woke" pronoun nazi, Muhammed loving gimps any day of the week.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom