Helen McEntee's Hate laws

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
My Ma had a black dog called N!gger when she was young. She told me the other day that her brother cycled like hell from the bog all the way home, enticing N!gger to keep up with him. When they got home the dog was so knackered it dropped dead in front of the house.

I unthinkingly said "Ah poor N!gger" out load and folk heard me.

When Mrs Nobber gets her hate laws in, could I end up in jail for making an innocent comment like that?
No worries, it's reciprocal. When in coloured countries we pale faces get referred to accordingly - Whitey, Gringo, Kaffir ect
Negro is a european word for Blackness in general, Nlgger clearly being a play on a persons natural colour and an endorsement of being a hard worker, something to be proud of (if true).

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I fear you are wrong Sir. Any mention of that word after Mrs Nobber gets her hate Ireland laws through will see you thrown straight in the Clink.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
I fear you are wrong Sir. Any mention of that word after Mrs Nobber gets her hate Ireland laws through will see you thrown straight in the Clink.
Yeah but, only if used seriously in Hateful ways surely, sure blacks n whites n wiggers love to slag each other as a term of endearment, respect to the hardest toughest nigga's with attitude.
Gammon's and Ginger's can sue too of course??

D

Deleted member 1

1684876105916.png

We do not need to prove hatred??

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I will have to watch the latest RTENFN video this evening , I'm all about fighting evil 👌

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
That is a very hard rule, surely if that were all we took we could manage and they would not need much housing
What drugs are u on Val?

We are something like 300 billion in debt, people cant pat their ESB bills and only yesterday one of the papers ran a story about parents not being able to feed their kids properly.

Ireland is toast.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Good point! Why doesn't he put his money where his mouth is?

If he wants thousands of foreign men he has plenty room for them. The rest of society shouldn't have to put up with his Ireland-hatred.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
Good point! Why doesn't he put his money where his mouth is?

If he wants thousands of foreign men he has plenty room for them. The rest of society shouldn't have to put up with his Ireland-hatred.
The thing is when Val agrees to take 50 Ukrainians onto his land, 50 military age Pakistani and African men will be dropped off.

Maybe they'll be sound though, and help him around the farm.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Hate is a natural human emotion, maybe not the nicest one but a human emotion no less.
What the autocracy are at is deciding who and what one can and cannot hate.
We are in 1984 where the thought police are trying to tell people how and what to think.
It's sick and perverted and only certain types support it.
We know who they are.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
It wasn't the dirt poor of Ukraine who came here , it was the Ukrainian middle class.....the dirt poor are still out there and will be
Yes Sir. Yet that supposed Ireland-loving son of a bitch says we should've taken in another 100k men.

Val is a disgrace to our nation.

He either completely withdraws those remarks or the khunt can never be trusted again :mad:

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
96507d15-4d3b-482c-818f-476ea251946b.jpg

77e58348-0aef-472e-931e-3c5bd4842599.jpg

5e0985d5-9050-45ab-a34e-252cea98841b.jpg

Wexford and Wicklow Gardaí put through their paces in ‘hostile situations’ during public order training

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom