How Many Palestinians Need To Be Murdered Before Israel Stops The Slaughter?

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
So none have died then, whats the point of this thread again?
OVER 4000 PALESTINIANS HALF OF THEM CHILDREN HAVE DIED in the past few days this anderson knows this.
you are a disgusting piece of shit and only somebody with a screw loose could say what you are saying --these poorest of the poor murdered with their children are defenseless and you find their deaths a source of amusement .
this is hate speech --this is an individual entertaining himself with the suffering of others .
you clearly have some Israeli connection no normal Irish person would say what you are saying.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
10,000?

20,000?

50,000 plus?

All of them?

Please post your answers here👍
ruck i know you are the real thing --i am noticing this thread is being used and i think it should merge with the main site on this as journalists read the postings to get material and info and if there is another thread or multiple the opposing side are happy they get to dilute what you are saying .

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
OVER 4000 PALESTINIANS HALF OF THEM CHILDREN HAVE DIED in the past few days this anderson knows this.
you are a disgusting piece of shit and only somebody with a screw loose could say what you are saying --these poorest of the poor murdered with their children are defenseless and you find their deaths a source of amusement .
this is hate speech --this is an individual entertaining himself with the suffering of others .
you clearly have some Israeli connection no normal Irish person would say what you are saying.
Normal Irish tolerate over 6000 Irish babies being killed in its abortion mills each year. Quite a good deal of those Irish people think its a very good progressive thing.

Some of the most sad about Palestinians babies being killed, couldn't wait for even more to be killed in the 6 counties too

1698172015811.jpeg

There is anger that hospitals in Gaza are out of anaesthetic to offer injured babies in their last moments.

But the normal people of Ireland's elected representatives voted in almost their entirety that Irish babies undergoing the abortion decapitation and de-limbing would NOT be offered pain relief.

That is law in Ireland.

So if you want to condemn the brutality of the Israeli dont hold up the Irish people as some superior moral beings. They're not.

The Irish kill babies with a greater frequency than Israelis do of Palestinians. They do it in silence behind close doors.

Perhaps if the little corpses of aborted Irish babies were strewn around the streets in their technicolor reality the Irish people might care.

though probably not.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Biden is getting a little heat as mentioned elsewhere.

Any agitation in Ireland. I think I saw something about a March someplace today

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score

The usual apologists for the unlimited, unending Islamic plantation of Ireland were being vocal about Jewish plantation in Islamic countries.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
If he goes against his Zionist masters he'll get a bullet! So he'll take the little bit of heat.
Ireland doesn't matter. We are just an obedient little low tax base for Yank factories, in the eyes of the US establishment.

Last edited:

Popular Threads

Top Bottom