Iran Launches Attack Against Israel

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
...and telling the US to keep the feck out of it boot. America's grip on the ME will be seen to be weakened by this response.
Between Ukraine and this you can really see the desperation of the old guard as it's exposed for the paper tiger it has become.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
A good summation from Alex Christoforou:

Iran side:
Iran is celebrating a successful retaliation. They responded to the attack on their Embassy in Syria.
They showcased their military capabilities. They showcased powerful hypersonic missiles. Iran shows it is a force in the region.
Iran saves face.

Israel side:
CNN: "No reports of injuries directly through Iranian strikes" and "Israel's military says 99% of weapons fired by Iran intercepted" and finally "The US assessment is that Iran’s attacks had been largely unsuccessful."
Israel's Air Defense is strong. US Air Defense is strong (MIC sales $$$).
Israel saves face.

US/Biden WH:
Neocons want Iran war. Biden is a neocon, but a neocon trying to get re-elected. Any other time in his Presidency and Biden would be all in...BUT Jake Sullivan who runs Biden's foreign policy is a campaign guy at heart, and he knows war with Iran would sink Biden's re-election. They opted for a calibrated response/defense, with an off-ramp for all sides.

FT hinted that US and Iran are in back-channel talks facilitated by Oman, "Tehran is unlikely to target Israeli diplomatic facilities in the region, said an official briefed on talks between Iran and Oman, the Gulf state that has often facilitated back-channel diplomacy between Tehran and Washington."

Biden WH official readout: "Tomorrow, I will convene my fellow G7 leaders to coordinate a united diplomatic response to Iran’s brazen attack."
KEY WORD is "diplomatic" not military response.

Conclusion:
There is no need for further escalation. A wider war can EASILY be avoided. Everyone can walk away from this claiming a W.

Problem:
Netanyahu, hardliners and neocons (whispering in Bibi's ears), as well as Biden WH mixed messaging.

Israel appears to be going along with the US narrative (for now), but Netanyhu may want to test Biden and launch a strike on Iran. Biden WH said they will not take part in a conflict with Iran, but Biden WH also said their support for Israel is ironclad. MIXED MESSAGING.

Biden has given Netanyahu many blank checks. Bibi may try his luck and cash in another check. Biden said the US will not join Israel in an attack against Iran, but Bibi may want to test that statement, and the neocons will be pushing him to do just that.

👉Long post, but I believe this is where we are.
NO NEED FOR WIDER WAR! This is an easy one to walk away from. All Biden and his team of foreign policy wiz kids need to do is make it very clear that this ends NOW, for all parties involved

View: https://twitter.com/AXChristoforou/status/1779415781953982507?t=VVU5qM5Gs9-IkAD9AUyBjw&s=19

Reactions: jpc

tldr

Reaction score
Will Israel take this as the pretext to bomb Iranian nuclear facilities? They've been itching to do this for years. That's the next escalation marker to be concerned about.

Has the delivery of S-300 Russian anti-aircraft missile systems made it more likely that the Israelis will suffer numerous losses if they attack? Are there Russians on the ground helping the Iranians staff these systems? Are the new fighter aircraft from Russia operational?

The luvvies in the BBC are in a state of dread, while France 24 is showing fashion segments. I think that this was a demonstration of capability by Iran. A real attack would involve a saturation of Israeli air defences by rocket attacks from Lebanon, with a wave of drones sent to clutter radar for ballistic and cruise missiles. The question is how much equipment Iran has in stock. Airfields, ports and gas production sites will be the priority.

Israel bombed an embassy on April 1st, and this is the response to an attack upon their territory - recall the fury created after the attack on the US embassy in Benghazi. This attack caused little damage really, so within the tramlines. It's both a satisfaction of a demand to respond and a bait for Israel to escalate.

In the meantime, Europe is looking on in dismay as it not only further destabilises the Mediterranean but also whittles aid to Ukraine. The Russians will be pleased by developments. This also takes the spotlight off Gaza as geopolitical and international trade fears begin to concentrate minds. A time of increasing disarray. A major expansion of weapons manufacture will now have to be made at an accelerated rate. Things are not getting any better.

Last edited:

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I see the Britain has committed to the Israeli side as expected......I wonder in the fullness of time will this prove to be a wise decision :unsure: the British people are nowhere near unified on this

Kangal

Slava Ukraini!
New
Reaction score
Will Israel take this as the pretext to bomb Iranian nuclear facilities? They've been itching to do this for years. That's the next escalation marker to be concerned about.

Has the delivery of S-300 Russian anti-aircraft missile systems made it more likely that the Israelis will suffer numerous losses if they attack? Are there Russians on the ground helping the Iranians staff these systems? Are the new fighter aircraft from Russia operational?

The luvvies in the BBC are in a state of dread, while France 24 is showing fashion segments. I think that this was a demonstration of capability by Iran. A real attack would involve a saturation of Israeli air defences by rocket attacks from Lebanon, with a wave of drones sent to clutter radar for ballistic and cruise missiles. The question is how much equipment Iran has in stock. Airfields, ports and gas production sites will be the priority.

Israel bombed an embassy on April 1st, and this is the response to an attack upon their territory - recall the fury created after the attack on the US embassy in Benghazi. This attack caused little damage really, so within the tramlines. It's both a satisfaction of a demand to respond and a bait for Israel to escalate.

In the meantime, Europe is looking on in dismay as it not only further destabilises the Mediterranean but also whittles aid to Ukraine. The Russians will be pleased by developments. This also takes the spotlight off Gaza as geopolitical and international trade fears begin to concentrate minds. A time of increasing disarray. A major expansion of weapons manufacture will now have to be made at an accelerated rate. Things are not getting any better.
Irans overnight attack was a disaster.

7 hits from near 400 attempts.

The Israelis can launch 100 in return and cause 10 times the damage.

They have to. But Biden will try hold them back.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
No Biden, or whoever really runs things there in the WH, will be pushing for WWIII like all the globalists, despite all the rhetoric! I think, as stated above, that Israel will launch the attack they had long planned on Iran, and presumably Iran's counter to that will have to bigger than today. What do they have bigger than today, unless a nuclear strike?

bormotello

Reaction score
Irans overnight attack was a disaster.

7 hits from near 400 attempts.

The Israelis can launch 100 in return and cause 10 times the damage.

They have to. But Biden will try hold them back.
Videos of shot down Iranian drones show that Iran used mostly obsolete drones to clean storage space for newer ones made with experience gained in Ukraine

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
Isn't it funny that Netanyahu built his fake Hardman reputation over decades by saying how tough he'd be on Iran, only for Iran to put the final nail in his political coffin by spanking the Zionist entity like a little spoilt child!

Kangal

Slava Ukraini!
New
Reaction score
Videos of shot down Iranian drones show that Iran used mostly obsolete drones to clean storage space for newer ones made with experience gained in Ukraine
You are the most stupid person I've ever interacted with. The stupidest cunt possible. That's a feat.

This was Irans attempt to show dominance.You only get one chance at something major like this, a direct attack on a sworn enemy.

But here you are repeating the hilarious excuses from the "Russian World".

You're outclassed in every way. You are still struggling to fight and defeat the poorest country in Europe, after all.

Everyone can see a massive technology and competence gap has opened up.

Kangal

Slava Ukraini!
New
Reaction score
Kangal is calling everyone cunts, gimps etc.

Many of us wondered how he'd deal with the defeat of his beloved Western terrorists. I guess this is how🙂
The problem is that we have become too powerful.

Last night was Irans big attempt to shift the dial.

They failed.

This is going to have a huge impact in China. Its a wake up call.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
all pre agreed, all a stage managed theatre show

meanwhile the plantation of our countries continues under the same agreements amongst these 'enemies'

this stuff is no more than a fireworks show to entertain the online neckbeards, feed the patreons of geo-political experts on Youtube and justify the re-supplying the empty warehouses in Israel, Iran and US by the MIC

its all bullshit.

go outside and forget these desert cunts

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
No Biden, or whoever really runs things there in the WH, will be pushing for WWIII like all the globalists, despite all the rhetoric! I think, as stated above, that Israel will launch the attack they had long planned on Iran, and presumably Iran's counter to that will have to bigger than today. What do they have bigger than today, unless a nuclear strike?
Doomscrollers live in hope.

After the disappointment of a Russian invasion of a NATO proxy and the edge of the seat nail-biting at how quickly that would escalate to WW3 and nuclear mushroom-scapes we had two years of boring hedge by hedge nonsense.

now we have another chance for hyperbole and doom forecasting.... and you know it will lead to more nothing.

valamhic

Reaction score
This will separate the men from the boys. Any word on Saudi, their royal family could be ousted
Virtually all of the attack was intercepted. Nothing of significance damaged. The US and Britain admit being in there helping. Biden returned to the White House. The US and USA now desperately trying to contain it. Hoping it will not escalate. Big fears for shipping and economy.

Our man Harris came out against Israel in a speech. The value of western money is turning to sh@t

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
You think thats it, SeekTheFairLand, ? I very much doubt it, as I think Kangal was saying, Netanyahu comes across humiliated, so he cannot stop there.

Kangal

Slava Ukraini!
New
Reaction score
You think thats it, SeekTheFairLand, ? I very much doubt it, as I think Kangal was saying, Netanyahu comes across humiliated, so he cannot stop there.
This has been the first direct attack by Iran on Israel.

It was go big or go home.

It's been a military disaster.

Everyone sees this.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
There probably isn't much bigger within the conventional military capability of Iran, thats why if they have to do it again, and they have already said any new thing would be bigger again, then it must be nuclear.

Anyway what do you think, will Israel retaliate to this attack?

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom