Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score

valamhic

Reaction score
That is 5 hits on just one site.

There are just 4 people claiming no hits. They are.

Kangle, Val, Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder.
There were no hits. If I was doing it I would not announce to the world I was about to launch and
I would use drones with propellor drive from small petrol engines which would have no flash out the back. I would launch rocker drome's in the after noon when the flash could not be easily seen.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Only 1% got through, The attacks were virtue signalling only, no damage worth talking of.

IMO Russia is the one to watch. The US is trying to keep Russia out of it. A joint Iranian / Russian attack would be a different ball game, but Israel would probably win again.
I’m just looking for a source for this1% figure.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
That s the question. The US is hard pressed these days indeed.

I await the markets opening in 6 hours time.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
People still masterbating over Iran's non-event in their favourite 'Zionist entity' last night.

Meanwhile they ignore that a Muslim Brotherhood & Qatari sponsored 5th Columnist IS actually standing for election in Dublin.

how about we focus on the shit that's happening in this country?

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
I am amazed that Israel didn't take the opportunity to destroy the Dome of the Rock and blame it on an Iranian drone.

I fully expect Biden to ok a response attack on Iran so it justifies them going after Irans nuclear program.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
Just reading a few tweets its clear that the Israelis say there will be a 'response' to this. It won't be the end of the cycle then.

I know some are saying that we should just concentrate on Irish events etc, but if this turns nuclear it will explode a debate in Ireland about neutrality. They will say we are out of step on that etc etc, I think we should stay neutral, the US federal government is not our 'friend'.

Anyway it means what happens in Israel/Iran actually does have big implications for us, not to mention a possible Muslim uprising in Europe.

valamhic

Reaction score
Just reading a few tweets its clear that the Israelis say there will be a 'response' to this. It won't be the end of the cycle then.

I know some are saying that we should just concentrate on Irish events etc, but if this turns nuclear it will explode a debate in Ireland about neutrality. They will say we are out of step on that etc etc, I think we should stay neutral, the US federal government is not our 'friend'.

Anyway it means what happens in Israel/Iran actually does have big implications for us, not to mention a possible Muslim uprising in Europe.
25 million migrants will arrive from England after the bomb exploded in Coventry

Skin the Goat

Reaction score
25 million migrants will arrive from England after the bomb exploded in Coventry
Valentine,
A man as erudite as yourself is well aware that you cannot use contradictory tenses in the same sentence.
Standards, old chap, standards.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score

Wolf

Reaction score
Valentine,
A man as erudite as yourself is well aware that you cannot use contradictory tenses in the same sentence.
Standards, old chap, standards.
More inane scutter from the king of inane scutter.
What an arsehole you are... 😂

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Will this neocon snake ever go away?

He should go in the Death Pool.
From Wikipedia.
A chicken.

"Bolton was a supporter of the Vietnam War,[35] but avoided combat through a student deferment followed by enlistment in the Maryland Air National Guard.[29][36][37]"

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score

Correct. When and if, Iran gets a whack, we will see these embedded Muslims unleashed.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom